SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1564|Reply: 17

UR Face shards via raid boss [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-8 19:56:12 |Show all posts
I will preface this with the fact i do understand there are a few cards that don't have face shards available yet... I get that.

Currently, two of the cards in my main deck require face shards via random spawn of raid boss every 6th battle in specific island.  I am working on both Diao and FA.

With all the need to farm the event island to get augment components, having to keep track of when the 6th battle is then hit the island is getting tedious.  I have a real life job, i really don't need this game which is supposed to be a "stress relief tool" be a job also.  My Diao is still only +5 with 5/10 face shards ... and that is including the ones that i had got during the first event when her shards were EP rewards, same with FA.

This is honestly beyond painful.

Most of the time i get SR spawns.  I have been farming this island for... almost 2 months.  And as i get higher augment levels, I need more of the face shards and more components from areas.  At this rate, i will honestly NEVER be able to max augment either FA or Diao... and for sure not both.

Please... PLEASE.  Move UR face shards from random raid boss spawn to one of the stores OR put it as a set drop on one of the missions (I don't think there is anymore "room" for them) OR incease the spawn rate drastically.

Or possibly allow us to trade other UR shards for one we want.  Even if it is like a 5 to 1 exchange ratio or such...

Now we have a shiny new mods to talk with the devs... I have total faith and hope in you all!

Cheers.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-8 20:40:47 |Show all posts
I believe the Devs are away of the issue. Your suggestions both sound worthy of discussion to me. Will wait and see what happens after this latest DeNA hurdle is leaped, and then add this to the List of Listening or similar.

Hang in there, and giggle at my +0 nybras if it helps

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-8 21:58:47 |Show all posts
Or just let be 5 shards every raid boss killed, since the shops give 5x too.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-8 22:03:14 |Show all posts
Nech replied at 2015-5-8 13:58
Or just let be 5 shards every raid boss killed, since the shops give 5x too.

would need some data on the cost/frequency of the raids i think to determine how fair that is.

For virago its 2 (rounded days play)
Honorcoin is 5 (assuming no scroll)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-9 23:11:35 |Show all posts
Thanks Belzial.

Nybra actually isn't too bad as she drops from a specific boss mission and you get 3 "attempts" a day.  I would actually be OK with that for Diao, FA and any other card that has raid boss spawn as at least I know I can have a go at it 3 times a day then move on.. and have a chance for the specific shard I need/want... not rely on RNG luck which also seems to be tied to a very low % chance considering all the other cards mixed into ART island "pool".

I see a few heave P2W  players (ie CEOondeck) that has all his cards +8 where he can purchase the shards.. then he has his FA at +5 (and most of those shards were probably from the first shard event island as the EP rewards).  

The issue obviously gets worse if you need a few cards shards by this method.  I just think it is unbalanced is all due to really random nature.

Appreciate your time on this one.. I am pretty sure I am not the only one grumbling over this issue.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-9 23:19:26 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-5-8 22:03
would need some data on the cost/frequency of the raids i think to determine how fair that is.

Fo ...

as for the frequency of a specific UR raid boss spawn... I don't have specific numbers.. however my honest approximate from what I have experienced for Diao Chan for example.

She has spawn 4 times for me in 2 months.  I have got an additional 2 shards from friend raid spawns in my list.

Going off what I have actually been able to spawn.  I play everyday.  On average I will spawn 5 raid boses from ART island a day.  I will round down from 2 months to 1 month, and say I have been trying for her for 30 days since aug's released... which is less than what I have really invested into her shards.. but being "un-biased".  Its been close to a full 2 months.

So.. 30 days @ 5 spawns a day = 150 spawns.
I have got 4 myself, I will round up to 5 for lazy math syndrome and just in case I forgot one...

5/150 = 0.0333

... So approx. 3-5% chance for her to spawn?  And I am doing the numbers a favor by only saying 1 month.

... anyways.  If it is really necessary, I can start keeping track.. I rather not, going back to my original statement of "I have a real life job.. don't need another one"   .. but let me know.

Cheers.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 06:45:20 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-5-8 20:40
I believe the Devs are away of the issue. Your suggestions both sound worthy of discussion to me. Wi ...

You can get Nybras shards in Hell Forge Articum though

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 07:46:49 |Show all posts
Sanz of Time replied at 2015-5-9 22:45
You can get Nybras shards in Hell Forge Articum though

Nybras is 0 because i see no point augmenting her as she isnt endgame. Sorry, should have been more clear. the point was i have nothing better to go on my wind team for now, so its far worse than his diao chan

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 08:18:38 |Show all posts
VegasBlues replied at 2015-5-9 22:19
as for the frequency of a specific UR raid boss spawn... I don't have specific numbers.. however m ...

Think your being kinda/very unlucky,

I've got two cards I'm Augmenting, that spawn 6th fight etc (HH) in this case. Sigbin & Kang, one is Aug 7 and the other Aug 5 with 8/10 shard for next Aug level.

I've seen Diao Chan alot spawned by my friend list. (maybe change up your friendlist...new players don't collect Chan in most cases so leave her for you to pick up.  

Its definitely the slowest way to get your cards aug'd but it not impossible...if u grind it out (and don't count of the 6th fight which i do often!), I get at least 1 sigbin and often 1 Kang most days

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-11 19:20:56 |Show all posts
i've also a need for batibat face shards, best thing i did was changed some of my friends, some inactive and some high level players to lvl 37-44 players. Now i get 3-4 batibat face cards after i did that. Hope it helps u also. ☺

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-9 03:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.021712 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top