SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: VegasBlues

UR Face shards via raid boss [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-26 00:22:14 |Show all posts
the balance on shard availability definitely needs looking at

sigbin etc on HH are not impossible to get but spawn rate is such that you will be hugely behind the upgrade curve compared to shop spawned shards- and if you use money to refresh, that can very quickly become worse as well.

It is to the point where  location of shards will make me decide which cards to work on- if i have to farm HH etc for spawning i will most likely pass on good cards and go for a lesser one that is much easier to augment.

Esp when i need to spend tons of hope to farm event Island already for the materials - esp the later augment levels -  in the end it becomes a choice of time and resources to invest with no clear logic in levels of difficulty to augment

stuff thatc an help is to have better  raidmobs to spawn from the later islands on event Island instead of the 3 stars and the normal 4 stars like furkas and cressil etc

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-30 14:08:58 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-5-10 08:18
Think your being kinda/very unlucky,

I've got two cards I'm Augmenting, that spawn 6th fi ...

Ok, ran some more testing

3 accounts- all hope  from regular gameplay went to HH fights - ran it for around a week
result- zero sigbin shards and a few other boss shards ( HH for one) -  most spawned were the box standard cards like cressil etc

conclusion- 1 a day is optimistic to the max- unless you burn potions every day

this inequality makes it almost irrealistic to go for a card  that need upgrading outside of IM shop or Arena shop as time needed for upgrades will render the card weak in a deck compared to cards that have the easy route to upgrade and you end up playing catchup for the card to reach same lvl - like over a year later

something has to be done about the balancing of droprates and amounts as card potential or strenght has nothing to do with the distribution between IM, Arena or islands

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-30 14:52:20 |Show all posts
So the best strategy in that situation isn't too burn all your hope in HH. You play 5 matches somewhere else then 1 in HH  to trigger a raid boss in HH. Then you play 5 more outside and the sixth in HH. This way you can spawn 24 bosses in your desired zone per day and still get boss stage drops.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 02:28:41 |Show all posts
Jason27104 replied at 2015-5-30 14:52
So the best strategy in that situation isn't too burn all your hope in HH. You play 5 matches somewh ...

Good strategy, that'll save a bunch of Hope!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 04:03:27 |Show all posts
i know all that- but suggesting half  work around on a bad design and inequality in shard drops  won't really get devs looking at it as something that needs fixing/balancing

but maybe  you all think it works just fine and dandy as is and it doesn't need fixing but i think the whole system needs a round of balancing at a minimum  to get shard drops at fairly equal footing for similar types/potency cards

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-1 01:11:17 |Show all posts
A good way could be to rotate weekly the raid and shops shards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-1 02:23:52 |Show all posts
It appears the guild shop is supposed to take care of this issue plus charybdis and the others without shards. So should be sometime in the next month!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-1 03:48:49 |Show all posts
ok- lets hope so )

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-11 09:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014977 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top