SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: ecnelutalf

Daily Arena with Challenge Constraints [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-18 23:37:25 |Show all posts
Ok well I will constructively say that collecting bad cards is your prerogative, but don't expect SH to spend a bunch of resources to create a game mode that is only beneficial to the  tiny minority of people who like building terrible decks.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 12:13:43 |Show all posts
stunner400 replied at 2015-5-14 07:57
I believe what's important  is to replace the daily milestone rewards with gold ,UR or equipment  sh ...

I agree, just received a duke for the 1yr milestone, soo worthless now... It should be obvious to SH!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 14:05:26 |Show all posts
DivRoad replied at 2015-5-18 06:43
Isn't the point of a "card collecting" game to collect cards?  Not just top 5 or 6 cards, but all ca ...

Why do people buy multiple boxes of Magic cards? Not to keep the weak ones! This kind of thing is where table-top gaming shines. House rules? Deck-limited challenges? Great fun!

Here's a wish I'll put up instead: Challenge matches. You versus the person of your choice. That way, limit things all you want. Want more fair but within unfortunate technical limitations? Add time to win, health percent remaining, etc. for a two-match set.
Friendship nourished by a fun, common activity is the greatest value in The Gate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 14:14:09 |Show all posts
CORREXTOR replied at 2015-5-13 15:20
I think FA is a GREAT beginner card cause she has basic skills set that allows beginner to play mos ...

For one card, it has the two most vital PvP abilities - Invincibility and Fear. And it's the only one that has them both. One can use it as one's entry into the main flow of the game.

Do I get tired of it as a share card? Sure, but mostly because what you're looking for, usually, is some extra dps, and she's a utility card. Plus, yeah, she's not as pretty as a Dragon
Friendship nourished by a fun, common activity is the greatest value in The Gate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 14:19:43 |Show all posts
Edited by Aethelred42 at 2015-5-18 23:22
stunner400 replied at 2015-5-13 16:57
I believe what's important  is to replace the daily milestone rewards with gold ,UR or equipment  sh ...

I think everyone agrees. We all wish you got that mysterious, never-to-be-seen, UR-compatible Joker at a year, with something else nice along the way. The game has evolved, but in this little spot, that never got noticed.

Official Wish: Rewards we can look forward to!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 14:28:04 |Show all posts
FA is great, even now  Non-Aug'd she is one of my auto choose members for arena PVP....and still ruffs it up with the big boys no problem. Great card who i will augment one day!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 14:28:30 |Show all posts
Jason27104 replied at 2015-5-18 08:37
Ok well I will constructively say that collecting bad cards is your prerogative, but don't expect SH ...

Nobody likes building a terrible deck. What they do like, and I think that's the point here, is some variety. Practical or not as something that would actually be implemented, seeking new ways to play and sharing them is a useful thing for the game. And heck, I love "bad" decks that actually work.... Long live quirky.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 16:12:14 |Show all posts
Better fix bugs, like invulnerability on the ring of shades, Maw animation and other...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 20:51:33 |Show all posts
Yeah I think people should be able to build whatever deck they want. Some like sleonardo run crazy weird decks that are still really good. But most people don't want SH to specs valuable resources making a whole game mode devoted to r3s. That will never happen and is a silly idea.   

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-20 04:08:13 |Show all posts
Hell yah on sleonardo deck... crazy setup to win at all cost... love it

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-11 08:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017337 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top