SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 743|Reply: 5

Hell Bunny/Devil Blood Bug! [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-15 14:08:36 |Show all posts
Edited by Necalan at 2015-5-15 14:14

I wanted to post this since I just noticed it. I have a Hell Bunny card fully evolved and augmented to level 7. (Can't find anymore shards, so I can't go any higher!) I have used Devil's Blood on it's Dps and Def stat's to where those stat's are maxed for it's current augment level. I saw that the Dps# is not showing/adding correctly, with the Devil's Blood added. The HP and Def numbers add up correctly. Don't know if it's a known bug, or if it has been noticed/reported at all. The screen shots should explain what I am pointing out.

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-15 14:15:25 |Show all posts
Btw...sorry, not an expert on posting images.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-15 14:36:56 |Show all posts
DPS does not equal Attack + DB attack.

DPS is damage per second.

This is an equation which Im not exactly sure about (other can confirm)  of   Att + DB + Equip bonus / Attack speed.....

So the figures won't add up like you are expecting.... I'm sure some more Statistical than we will explain! ;)

Ps Bunny shards...not added yet, similar to Charybdis shards etc... probably will be added in near future or be part of Guilds! ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-15 14:41:33 |Show all posts
Thanks for the response. Know what Dps means. 40 years of gaming. Thank god this isn't WoW! I would be needing my add-ons to keep track of all the stat's! I noticed that it's Dps and Attack after I looked at it again. Strange...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-15 14:49:56 |Show all posts
The issue here as mentioned is simply that ATK is not DPS, this is why you're only noticing something weird there and that DEF and HP are totally fine.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-21 22:49:32 |Show all posts
Edited by azanimefan at 2015-5-21 07:50

yeah, these guys nailed it.  

most cards have 1 attack per 1.0-2.0 seconds, so dps varies widely from what your attack says.  That said Attack is a useful stat for your elemental power attacks, as the damage from those are based on your Attack power

it looks like you have one attack per 1.27 seconds

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-9 01:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019961 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top