SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1268|Reply: 10

More card slots/spots/spaces! [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-15 15:08:29 |Show all posts
I really need more card space! I currently have the max # of card spaces. Been that way since the 2nd week of playing. Problem is... if you do the Grave Summons for just 1 element, and you do it several times, you end up with a TON of cards not fully evolved! I would love to summon more than 1 element type using the Grave Summons, but I can't. You need space to do some of the PvE stages so you can have feeder cards. Especially the day where we get double the cards for boss stages, I can only do 2 or 3 boss fights, and I then have to feed. Wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't keep adding more and more and more cards for us to collect. Maybe make it so you have to reach a certain "Royalty" level to be able to purchase more card space. Same thing goes for Gear. You keep adding more and more gear, and 50 spots isn't enough space. Each week when you do the Gear shard event, you end up with a new piece of gear. Believe it or not, I have participated in 10 Gear shard events, and I have only placed 3 pieces of gear out of the 10. Most of the time, the gear isn't right for what cards I am using/working on. Increases in both of these area's would be greatly appreciated. And you would get more money to boot! Definitely from me!

Thanks for listening...I think.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-16 00:17:31 |Show all posts
Ok let me get this.... you've purchase the max available card slot possible? and you can't purchase anymore?

If thats the case, I feel sorry for you buddy... even for players like you that are spending (doing grave summon, buying gears) you are limited in things you can do?... like I said the structure of the gaming platform... hopefully they are address that soon... hang in there

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-16 09:13:53 |Show all posts
Yes they need to add the option to buy more gear slots like you can with summon cards spaces, how many summon cards can you hold? I stopped at 70, I  don't know the max.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-16 10:00:49 |Show all posts
You can buy Friend and deck space slots in the store under other.  Don't know what the max is I stopped at 80.

Regarding equipment bag space  see 2nd update, number 4.

MODERATOR UPDATES
http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com ... &fromuid=696899

Sounds like your having fun though! did you keep a list of what cards you got each Grave summon??

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-18 21:47:52 |Show all posts
Why is there a max card limit in a card collecting game?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 08:08:03 |Show all posts
DivRoad replied at 2015-5-18 21:47
Why is there a max card limit in a card collecting game?

While I totally agree that there should be more space available in players card decks, the issue of server load would certainly come into play. SH have a pretty good handle so far on this. I have played several other CCG's and got so sick of server overloads that pulled the plug when I found the gate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-19 08:08:53 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-5-16 10:00
You can buy Friend and deck space slots in the store under other.  Don't know what the max is I stop ...

110 is the max available cards that you can have in your deck.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-21 16:31:18 |Show all posts
What I'm doing to keep space in my card slots is evolve all incomplete cards even they are lvl 1 while waiting to get it complete. So leveled 1x card to lvl25 and add the rest(lvl 1) as a feeder that's my suggestion.   

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-21 17:45:25 |Show all posts
s474n replied at 2015-5-19 07:08
110 is the max available cards that you can have in your deck.

110 wow.... lots of gold i imagine!!  (I got scared after 80) lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-21 17:46:25 |Show all posts
chrislancelot replied at 2015-5-21 15:31
What I'm doing to keep space in my card slots is evolve all incomplete cards even they are lvl 1 whi ...

Awesome just seen your profile !!! Congratz Chris!!!! No pain no gain!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-9 01:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019820 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top