SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 812|Reply: 7

need help understanding weapon properties [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-23 14:17:32 |Show all posts
I have an event epuipment I received that has two properties.

One being "decreases amount of earth damage by 3.2% for the unit equipping this weapon".
Or something like that.

The wording can be taken as:
1. If this is equipped by an earth type demon it will decrease the attack strength. Or
2.any earth damage dealt to the unit holding this will be decreased.

If its the first option which is the most likely direct understanding from the wording it means its going to have a negative affect if I equip on an earth demon which is my most suited demon at this point for me to equip to.

Are there negative effects from equipment? I haven't seen any before this, hence my confusion.

Thanks in advance!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-23 14:40:39 |Show all posts
Yeah its the 2nd option.... Earth damage dealt by an attacker to the unit with that equipment is reduced.

not sure if its only direct damage (i suspect it is), and does not include indirect/AOE's etc

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-23 19:42:54 |Show all posts
Thanks that helps a lot. does this mean there are no negative properties on any equipment?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-23 20:07:05 |Show all posts
Equips haven't negative proprierties.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-24 20:32:47 |Show all posts
Thanks, appreciate all the responses!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-24 23:57:51 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-5-23 14:40
Yeah its the 2nd option.... Earth damage dealt by an attacker to the unit with that equipment is red ...

Not sure of this!!!! ' increase Earth damange...' work only with earth monster right?? In contrary how could a Fire monster can make earth and fire damange at same time?! So seems strange that ' decrease Earth damange...' work with all 4 different elements.
In my opinion ' Increase or decrease earth damange' regardes only element advantage %... I have ever think was so, but maybe im wronging

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-25 00:18:33 |Show all posts
Rommiz replied at 2015-5-24 15:57
Not sure of this!!!! ' increase Earth damange...' work only with earth monster right?? In contrary ...

If attacked by a fire Disciple, the Earth damage dealt is 0. So there is no damage reduced.
Similarly, if a Fire Disciple has a weapon that gives bonus % earth damage, it still attacks with fire and deals 0 earth damage. Therefore the 10% bonus to each damage, is 0*1.1, which is 0.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-25 01:38:56 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-5-25 00:18
If attacked by a fire Disciple, the Earth damage dealt is 0. So there is no damage reduced.
Simila ...

So if an earth monster attack a fire card with earth damange dealt, earth monster attacks will not reduced, right! I misundertand the meaning of the 2nd option: not any card but in this case only water card with earth damange dealt gots benefits

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-20 05:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017968 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top