Register
Search
Author: diudiuz

Isla Mare and Discipline strength [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-6 10:50:51 |Show all posts
btw... how do I change my ingame name?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-6 21:39:49 |Show all posts
You cannot change in game name, otherwise we would all be called zzzzz-something.

If you cannot kill best opponent during 2 fear, get an healer (or two) and kill the weaks first. Play manual. Aug and db before your first nm is a mistake (imho) since you mess mare's difficulty without having necessary experience to complete.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-7 09:14:20 |Show all posts
thanks, have taken some of the suggestions on board and will hold off DB and augm until the card is level 30, will focus on equip instead.
if you cannot change the name how come some players can use their forum name etc ingame? do you have to be admin to do that?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-7 09:23:38 |Show all posts
Edited by Jason27104 at 2015-6-7 09:25

I created my in game name first. Then I created a forum account with the same name. You should  leave equip alone too until you nm 2x cards. Keep the equips you find /get  just don't level them up until you get a couple of lvl 30 disciples.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-7 10:55:12 |Show all posts
Or you can level the equipment just don't equipped them to any disciples.... also you should take all these advises seriously... the moment you NM any card your experience in IM will change... IM only get tougher and harder so NM when you can more than 1 disciple and build a team wisely

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-7 10:59:27 |Show all posts
^that's some good advice. One of your first two nm evos should probably be FA. The combo of invicibility and fear is crucial for IM.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-7 20:53:37 |Show all posts
kind of seems like cheating to quit IM if you know you gonna die lol. They should make it like arena fights so if you quit out you lose all your team.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-7 21:48:56 |Show all posts
It is not cheating, since devs know it and they don't have interest to fix.
At least in arena you can use bs, in mare not.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-7 22:45:25 |Show all posts
I wonder if being able to quit out of an Isla Mare battle is really even a "bug". I have found it to be an excellent way to learn from my mistakes and improve my strategy. I can't tell you how many times I have "lost" an Isla Mare battle, quit out of it, and then gone back in and targeted a different enemy disciple than my previous attempt and won. It really teaches you what works and what doesn't.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-7 23:06:25 |Show all posts
s474n replied at 2015-6-7 14:53
kind of seems like cheating to quit IM if you know you gonna die lol. They should make it like arena ...

as i know even you quit the battle and after that you return ,the opponent will be the same ,so what's the point?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-9-26 07:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015769 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top