SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: diudiuz

Isla Mare and Discipline strength [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-8 00:22:54 |Show all posts
The point is to try again until you win the fight without suffering losses. Often the difference between success and victory lies in the proper kill order and managing aggro/incoming damage properly.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-8 07:13:15 |Show all posts
ichigekiBG replied at 2015-6-7 23:06
as i know even you quit the battle and after that you return ,the opponent will be the same ,so wh ...

the point is you can try multiple times with different tactics and or disciples until you find one that works.. in arena you get one chance and thats it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-8 09:43:54 |Show all posts
It's not a bug. I know game where tactic with quiting including in tha guide. It's ok, becouse ur disciples can die, and one mistake or lag can be fatal for isla mare run. I think SH should work more on guide's. On example only way to get knowledge about not stacking buffs (with same name) is from other players.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-8 12:00:02 |Show all posts
ZadrotinaDa replied at 2015-6-8 03:43
It's not a bug. I know game where tactic with quiting including in tha guide. It's ok, becouse ur di ...

you mean that i should not use skills and buffs with same name on two differenets cards?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-8 12:50:33 |Show all posts
Yup.  You only need one of each elemental buff.  If you have two gales, or two showers or two of any of the same elemental buffs in a team it just takes the one that is higher and cancels the other one out.  But if you have gale, breeze, squall, and wind attunement they all add up. So the rule is that if they are elemental buffs and have the same name they don't stack.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-8 14:16:55 |Show all posts
Nech replied at 2015-6-4 21:39
Auto select doesn't choose your best card. My auto select keep skipping my befa that has a dps 4x of ...

Regarding your suggestion of NM'ing WWWB: Does 2 Demonic Sanctuary tactics work when using automatic skills? Which scenario is correct:

1. DS from two disciples (Befa and WWWB for example) stack giving effective 12 layers of protection.
2. Disciples are intelligent enough to use DS after each other somehow.
3. Both fire off DS simultaneously, effectively wasting the other one.

If the answer (empirically tested, pls!) is number 3, then I'll skip WWWB as he brings little besides DS and I'm still playing casually with auto-skills

ATM, I cannot imagine which fourth Wind card I should acquire.. Cerberus Lord seemed viable choice too but he has no other value besides Breeze as he has the same "useless" DS skill. I guess I'll put wind team development on hold and wait for a new magical Wind card to arrive
Let the last days of The Gate be the best days!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-8 19:48:16 |Show all posts
There are great wind teams out there... I'm current running wind and this is my setup

king O, WWWB +8 (DPS + DS + HP when gear-up right can reach 60K DSP, 35K+ def, ATK over 110K+, HP 1.4M+), DLL, Notus Gale (stats way better than FA, has gale + fear + Phalanx)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-8 21:59:06 |Show all posts
Demonic sanctuary doesn't stack, it replaces. So, it doesn't  work the way you want it to if you auto.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-8 22:51:37 |Show all posts
3!
I play casually auto too. I don't need a second ds, it is there just for wb only. And wb is worth to be played manual, since 3 ds (2 you + 1 friend) allows you to fight all 3 min.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-9 01:39:16 |Show all posts
Spira replied at 2015-6-4 18:36
If you want to know exactly how power level is calculated... many have tried to shoot theories but i ...

I can attest to Nech's assessment: Auto-Select does not choose the best cards. I determined this because I was trying to beat the system and have really weak cards selected in my auto-select. The method that auto-select chooses is based on the highest level cards, from lowest "rarity" to highest "rarity". This way, your SR's at tier 3 and lvl 25 would be chosen first, starting with cards like Nero Glint Flesh and Knight Fercous. This method didn't work cause I raised my Queen Tefnut and Lamia to tier 3 lvl 25 with about 10k DPS and Def, but still auto-chose my SR's and I was getting more difficult opponents than when my tefnut and lamia were not my strongest cards.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-7-9 10:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016749 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top