SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: diudiuz

Isla Mare and Discipline strength [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-9 15:16:55 |Show all posts
Auto select is going to choose highest level cards, a healer, then cards, imho, by a unique database identifier that is mostly chronological. If you sort by power, though, you get a more interesting answer to what the computer thinks of your cards. Sanz made a good guess about rarity, but I personally believe it's a hidden, annoying, surrogate primary key.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-10 11:25:15 |Show all posts
Edited by Spira at 2015-6-10 03:30

I have said before but i will say again, just to be clear...

The way the game "thinks" are the best cards (i am still assuming it's by the auto select feature), it's not your personal thoughts about of your best cards.
For example, on the past i had a lv20 UR, fully DB, with good equipment and the game was still assuming a lv25 SR was better option to fill that slot on the "auto select" team. I used it to farm easily IM back then. When i eventually evolved it to lv25, IM become harder... and the game was selecting that card then.

Also, don't know if you guys can recall it but when we started playing The Gate, Charon said we could set up our team there or press the auto button to make it for us, based on our strongest cards.

Based on that:
- I am quite sure IM works based on our "auto select" team
- I'm sure the game doesn't actually pick our best cards on "auto select", but selects and filters them by level first, then by stats, when it should filter by the stats on the first place. That's the thing you guys can't understand, even after i had explained it twice
- You can try playing with your cards to find the optimal team for isla mare but that works best when your team is mixed by lv20-25. Use lv25 SR and maxed lv20 UR. After that, you need to move forward and start making use of your materials to improve your cards. It doesn't quite work after having a NE team, but then you should have a strong team to clear it anyway (if you build it right).

What makes this so confusing... this method was working before. And i mean before the evolution changes. Now we can have a lv25 card in the first evolution, and i have a NE team already, so i can't really test it. But trust me... that auto select thing is sorting them by level first, not power...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 23:54:16 |Show all posts
Does NM one good ur card such as wwwb and having 3 decent lvl 25 wind cards make IM harder or easier? If i can almost clear IM but not quite (FA+2 lvl25 fully skilled to lvl 10, FC +1 lvl25 almost all skills at 10 and well currently mangumentus +3 lvl 25 fully skilled to lvl 10) will i find IM harder? I think im on the brink and will benefit with NM to wwwb.

Alternatively should i aug wwwb and ad DB?

Any ideas?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-27 05:09:42 |Show all posts
Common opinion is that IM gets a big leap in difficulty once you NM your first card. Up to the point where one strong card can't stand on its own. but there are opposite opinions as well. Most here suggest NM'ing at least two cards at the same. I did that with Befa and FA and after that IM has been much less stressing experience than before NMing.

But it's certain that IM difficulty is formulated from a number of factors, some known here while others are obscure. It's a bit of gamble to enter the NM state of the game, imho.

OT: for some reason my IM opponents got significantly easier few days ago. I'm facing more teams of SR cards more while having less of those tough fights with Water Queens.. Dunno what triggered it or is it just weird luck that I experience as real change in the difficulty. Has anyone else here felt that opponents got easier lately?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-7 20:17:25 |Show all posts
So I proceeded with NM on my WWWB. I'm isn't Anny harder or easier,, well maybe easier slightly.

So I guess I'm in the camp of people that NMing one card. Didn't dramatically affect my chance in IM.
I think the fact that I had pushed my non NM cards a little to high (mangamenrus +3 with some DB ) as best card made it difficult pre NM.
Since then I have focused on a wind team prior to NM.
So if it's not too difficult (don't finish every day but have fewxtimes since) am I safe to level WWWB to lvl 30 ord willll this make it harder too?

Am I better to NM !y FA first then push lvls up together?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-7 21:08:08 |Show all posts
Edited by Nech at 2015-7-7 21:10

Wwwb30 without arg nm may eventually lead to hard survivability of arg before fear. Though wwwb30 unlocks demonic sanctuary that help a lot. So i would 30 wwwb without pushing too much his stats until arg nm and in case of emergency have ready invincible 10.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-9 20:45:42 |Show all posts
Thanks Nech.

I have Arg (FA) ready to go to NM when needed. Also sitting on lvl 10 fear and invicibility
Also,  have decent wind team . can NM third UR wind card if needed.

So I guess it's OK to push wwwb to lvl. 30 and NM arg if and when needed?

Do I keep away from DB and Aug?
All have lvl 1 Aug at least, I'm assuming I shouldn't push this up until 4 wind UR cards are lvl 30 , or can  I push up earleir?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-9 20:46:46 |Show all posts
Sorry I mean post the guidance you already mentioned (3rd and 4th NM)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-13 02:28:38 |Show all posts
From what I've been told it's the average HP s of your top 5 cards.  

so yes, nm evolving something else will bump up the difficulty of IM

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-13 02:33:54 |Show all posts
MacCabe replied at 2015-6-5 01:13
isla mare is almost impossible for me to solve. I am holding off NM any of my deck. but still I had  ...

-as i said, dificulty is based on average HITPOINTS of your top 5 cards.

So gold equiping, and evolving your lvl.25s then db'ing them a bit for more hitpoints WILL increase difficulty of IM probably beyond what lvl.25s could manage.  I farmed it pretty well by simply DBing all my attack and defense stats, and only evolving my eq for attack/defense (skipping evolve of eq that bumped hitpoints)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-7 20:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018538 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top