SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: fink

All About Kickstarter, Beta & Client [Copy link]

Post time 2013-1-7 22:21:17 |Show all posts
Fink: Any chance that we can take a chat somewhere about that ? I might have a couple of ideas to work with your current QA woes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-9 06:53:24 |Show all posts
If you need help doing QA, then consider crowd-sourcing some of it. Post a list of things you need beta testers to test out.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-10 00:49:28 |Show all posts
I have some question about new information in FAQ on the kickstarter site.

What if I want to Buy ALL the Maps?
If you'd rather make a single up-front purchase of the map content and not worry about grinding or incremental payments, we've got news for you. Because many people have suggested this idea and it's one that we've been thinking about on our own - we'd like to make clear that we WILL provide an option for this. ETA on delivery in-game is a bit uncertain, but expect it by end of January 2013 at the latest.

Is this payment going to be made in previously bought karma or directly in money? What price will you considering for such purchase? And most important... what do you mean be "ALL Maps"? A single area like all maps in Yomi Forest, and when the next area came out we will be going to do this again, or all maps that are currently available and all maps that will be included in future expansions as well?

And the bonus question about announcement about Build news information. By the "Final Lanuch" after one week of servers closure you mean the launch of final, non-beta version? If yes, I'm suprised that open beta will lasts for such short period only.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-10 01:14:09 |Show all posts
imaginaari replied at 2013-1-9 08:49
I have some question about new information in FAQ on the kickstarter site.

Pretty sure they mean a Yomi Forest region unlock.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-11 15:43:45 |Show all posts
what about game client?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-12 02:00:13 |Show all posts
It should be ready in time for the actual launch.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-15 05:30:18 |Show all posts
Edited by Reiko at 2013-1-15 05:31

I think you guys should add a cash shop where you can sell different pet skins , xp and drop rate increase potions/scrolls and costumes for the character . It will add more variations to what people can choose to buy with real money  . Not just ingame currency .

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-15 05:37:38 |Show all posts
I would like to see bag extensions personally. I'd rather carry jade items than XP boost consumables.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-15 07:53:05 |Show all posts
A very generous person backed the Kickstarter compaign with 10k ! Hurray !

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-15 09:35:54 |Show all posts
I think everyone is a little envious of that particular pledge reward.  I am sure seeing their office will be a great experience!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-25 23:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019106 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top