SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Feanyar

Guild PvE reward structure [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-14 22:31:10 |Show all posts
chrisii20090 replied at 2015-6-13 23:26
I would be surprised if they started giving kebal for guild battles because people would stop donati ...

I think 400k kabal per billion of hp it is too much, but 0 are not enough.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-16 01:55:45 |Show all posts
Maybe 400k / kill is to much, but Im not all that sure about it. I kinda suggested that with exploding kabal requirements lvl10+ in mind. 40M kabal for a levelup would require 100 kills. Thats what? Guildlvl 9? I have no idea how much is needed on the later levels in order to unlock subty or even HH bosses in guild PvE...

But okay, lets not hinge on the exact numbers there. SH can do that, since they know what the higher levels need to improve!
I'd be fine with ~100k kabal (instantly, via dmg done. Ratio: 1M dmg = 1 hexi + 1k kabal) per boss and no kabal for the last hit / max dmg rewards. It would help guilds to progress via guild-activity, not via an open wallet... allthough an open wallet will speed things up alot. And thats just fair. ;)

And I strongly want to emphazise on splitting the "extra reward" from maxdmg only into maxdmg and killing blow for the reasons I already highlighted in the original post!
That way guilds that are cooperative can share the rewards better between their players of all strenghts. And spending a full attack just to do some meager dmg, finishing of an almost dead boss wouldnt be such a waste.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-16 07:52:41 |Show all posts
Yes a reward for killing blow is kindla appreciated, who want to waste his battle for a dying boss otherwise?
Kabal reward is more tricky. Indeed would be nice to have it, but I think would favor too much toptier guild and not enough poor guild, since probably they can kill a boss with a couple of players, therefore they would have many kills each day. Moreover with high levels, more boss, so I think kabal reward is nice, but should be only once a day for every boss. Now 400k kabal per billion is more reasonable. I think too about kabal required for high level guild would be huge, still my thoughts remain.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-16 08:12:20 |Show all posts
I killed boss and got nothing off drop list. Just figured luck of the draw. Definitely agree with awarding damage done for players. Imo it should go all the way down the list of who participated though. How are the small fish gonna grow if the whales take everything?  Even if they have to att and save up at least there progressing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-16 18:16:26 |Show all posts
cody19195 replied at 2015-6-16 08:12
I killed boss and got nothing off drop list. Just figured luck of the draw. Definitely agree with aw ...

I agree with you on this. Its not fair that all the big hitters get the kebal coins and the other get nthing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-16 18:46:29 |Show all posts
I have a guild with my 4 profiles all in it and have not received any reward for kills or most damage and it always me in top 4

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-16 18:58:57 |Show all posts
ATM there is zero incentive for me (and likely most of ppl) to participate in Guild PvE. Hope this'll change very soon as the Guild-expericence so far has been...anticlimatic.

PvE fight also lasts way too long, with no option to skip to end. I simply don't have time nor interest to put phone on table for 5-10 minutes (or however long that grind takes) - even if it gave me ANY reward. Smells like bad design to me.

The way it looks is that I'll get my Befafes augmented to +9 in the near winter of 2018, lol.

Yet I'm still optimistic that SH is listening to us and all the feedack from guilds and is making best effeort to adjust the new experience to better fit in the big picture. I guess we need to give them now a peace to work on it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-16 20:00:19 |Show all posts
I've been patience with the NEW GUILD UPDATE; I have two issues currently, first they didn't update players on what this new GUILD UPDATE comes with in the game (for example they did fix augment damage calculation - players had to figure that out by themselves, or Batibat invisibility in Raid Boss is fix etc.) and second other players are getting reward while players like me and most other get nothing as guild boss battle reward. It been more than 5 days and I've submitted ticket and got the same reply as everyone.

Are they going to back-pay players for guild raid boss reward? my guess their reply would be - "NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN"

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-16 20:22:50 |Show all posts
Their answer is like this: "Hopefully you enjoyed the huge gift of items we sent out last week for this issue though and it eased the pain."

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-18 02:49:02 |Show all posts
My two pence.....

1. Shards (plus the other drops) should be randomly awarded to all players that attacked the boss.
2. Add in more drops like (marestones) and equipment which could go into auction or as per above be randomly given out to those that attacked.
3. Extra reward for most dmg and last kill.

Not really sure what the point of the auction is really... Not liking the auction aspect.
Hex coins can always be used for something else like a currency to buy stuff from the Guild Shop like shards, cards, marestones, equipment etc.

Auction could be stuff that other players donated i.e. disicple cards/equipment shards...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-12 06:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015028 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top