SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 651|Reply: 4

New Evolution bonus limit [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-18 13:40:50 |Show all posts
Hi there,ive been playing The Gate since it first landed on Kongregate about 8 months ago,not sure.Since then ive been saving to get a King Cerberus fully evolved,im finally three cards from evolving it,and i have all the virago needed.
A few days ago with the coming of the guilds,Spicy have changed the maximun bonus you get from an UR evolution from 63% to 53%.
Im still trying to figure how could this be better,i dont want to evolve my King Cerberus now because it will wind up weaker than any other KC except for those evolved after the change.Is this any good for the game at this point,isnt it favouring even more older players who got greater boost in every evolution?
Because if the max benefit is 53,the evolved card will get about 30 percent less in the end.Yes,this also benefits me to a certain level.I dont know if this impacts nightmare evolutions though.
Please,help me understand how could this be a good change,so i can get back playing,otherwise all of my hardwork will be wasted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-18 14:24:13 |Show all posts

Reply Awards +1

This has been addressed in 3 threads? (i lost count) already - there is NOTHING wrong with the evo system.

All that has changed is that rather than only reflecting the increase in Health, the evo % now better reflects the average bonus across all 3 stats. Its more honest than before, and cards still match what you can see in the wiki

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-18 15:19:50 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-6-18 14:24
This has been addressed in 3 threads? (i lost count) already - there is NOTHING wrong with the evo s ...

Thanks for the ansewer,i really coudnt locate such threads before,the ansewer i received from SH stated that the new boost was now changed to a maximun of 53%,rather than a display change,i took it as they had decresed disciples power.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-18 15:42:12 |Show all posts
Unchainedcarter replied at 2015-6-18 07:19
Thanks for the ansewer,i really coudnt locate such threads before,the ansewer i received from SH s ...

No problem - that's what the community is here for

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-18 16:43:20 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-6-18 15:42
No problem - that's what the community is here for

Thanks again.Good luck.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-6-20 00:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014911 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top