SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: vir0m

Balance Issues with Guild PvE Bosses [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-25 23:55:47 |Show all posts
Aethelred42 replied at 2015-6-25 22:44
The various bosses have differences in how powerful they are. Lubu wiped out my earth time with a ve ...

Clay.. I think always write the best tickets on these stuff together with your fellow super mods and some others.... Do fill the SH team on it...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 00:15:52 |Show all posts
KingAndrew replied at 2015-6-25 08:55
Clay.. I think always write the best tickets on these stuff together with your fellow super mods a ...

Two of us already did independently - thanks for the support, King.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 00:17:29 |Show all posts
Vapul replied at 2015-6-25 08:47
It seems that the bosses have learned to use Event Equip against us

Just...lol.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 00:21:39 |Show all posts
KingAndrew replied at 2015-6-25 08:55
Clay.. I think always write the best tickets on these stuff together with your fellow super mods a ...

I'll tell you if it seems they need very specific advice. We can come up with something together. My main points are:

1) Any guild that donates enough to open a boss should be able to kill it with a reasonable set of endgame players.

2) There should be a reasonable return on investment and effort; currently there just aren't enough face shards dropping for the numbers that need them - especially Charybdis.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 00:47:16 |Show all posts
Aethelred42 replied at 2015-6-26 00:21
I'll tell you if it seems they need very specific advice. We can come up with something together.  ...

There should be so much better rewards like soul coins and augment materials for hitting guild bosses. Any for goodness sake let all the players who hit that guild boss get the shards. Where are the materials for augment +9 and +10? Auction should be use to auction even better rewards like gold or equipments. Not forgetting that SH has not updated the rewards for world boss, put in better rewards for a wider rank like top 20 gets something better (gold, hope, rood, battle scrolls, equips, higher amount of devil blood, etc .) That way all players will be happier...all players agree?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 01:03:16 |Show all posts
How about fixing what's broken first then mess with what's not broken? Queen vortex is still not fixed. Guild did not have much to offer for the lower level players before, surely doesn't have spots for them now, unless you want to have lots of players who doesn't do much damage in pve taking up the spots in guild.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 02:08:49 |Show all posts
I Go to bed now it is too Bad to try Queen Vortex with the Bug and now we have Bug and Monster damage ^^ Do my best but this is too much......

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 02:14:33 |Show all posts
Whoop whoop spend all the Money in this Game with bugs try the First Boss and die hard

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 02:16:21 |Show all posts
My girlfriend says now i have more Time to Play with her. ))

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 02:31:43 |Show all posts
Aethelred42 replied at 2015-6-25 09:44
The various bosses have differences in how powerful they are. Lubu wiped out my earth time with a ve ...

On the comment of smaller guilds...you sir are correct.. At this level of difficulty PVE bosses are not killable by smaller - casual playing guilds... We would need to spend a month+ of solid attacks to bring the first boss down and the effort vs reward just is not worth it..

I guess there needs to be another question asked.... Are PVE raids intended for hardcore guilds and players only?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-7-9 10:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.021650 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top