SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: CORREXTOR

Augment Stones in Event Island has changed~~~ WHY [Copy link]

Post time 2015-7-13 09:19:55 |Show all posts
lol, the Augment material random is fine.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-13 09:23:33 |Show all posts
Feanyar replied at 2015-7-12 21:27
Agreed.
Random drops from Irkalla are a good thing! Allthough I would've preferred the rotating s ...

I agree with feanyar about rotating drops at irkalla base on event element. And all island leading to irkalla should be with fix shard drop. If SH wanna tweak, they should tweak the number of shard drop quantity make it drop between 3 to 5 materials per island....

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-13 13:53:46 |Show all posts
I think that rotating shards at irkalla would be great, but making it impossible to farm for what you want sucks. Random shards sucks.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-13 15:47:04 |Show all posts
We changed this based on player request.

People in the final zone (and not everyone can get to the very last stage) start to build up an over abundance of 1 element based on the stage they farm the most EP from.

So randomizing was suggested... and we did it.

Probably easy to put it back to how it was but let's give it a little time for the dust to settle first eh?  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-13 18:57:01 |Show all posts
good idea as long as it is random per event and stable within a single event so people still can reliably farm on the last island for the mats they want.. (if the one that you want is not the one with the most EP for this event... tough luck)...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 00:04:14 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-7-13 08:47

People in the final zone (and not everyone can get to the  ...

Ok but were do you farm for cylone now? Ab-gal had 1-2 drop.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 03:11:10 |Show all posts
You cast reliably farm for a specific shard now. That's why random is terrible. But I get that everyone s getting tons of wind shards. Like I said if it rotates great, but all stages being random makes it so you accumulate a bunch of stuff you aren't looking for. If they switched the order around of the last Island once a week or every month or something it would be great. We want to be able know what we are going to get though.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 08:10:52 |Show all posts
Despite I'm wind I was one that agreed to some compensation. But random is the worst solution.
You need much more time to farm your materials if you want "some" ep and "many" materials, i've used to farm a lot sakkutar for liquid for example, without caring too much of top rank, now i spend 20 hope and probably don't get the liquid one.
All fixed and irkalla random cannot work, eventually wind teams want a specific level to farm wind stones.
I agree the rotation system according to the event, the moon or the stars...

If you cannot remove random, just stick to last 4 levels. That would still suck since you cannot farm asag>lildim for stone and hope to get reasonable ep... but would be better than now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 08:44:05 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-7-13 00:47

Honestly now that you mention it that way... sounds good but if you can increase the drop rate from 1-2 drops to 2-3 for each last four stages that would make for a complete setup(they all cost 20 Hopes and the difference is EP rewards - which is not bad)

If the the above drop rate increase is possible then the randomization of the last four stages will be a GREAT change...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 08:51:39 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-7-13 15:47

Flight, there have been reports not irkalla is random...(other maps on last island is now random, just fyi). I am all for increase drop quantity make it 3-5 drops for last island , even on guild maps, make it higher drop quantity for each stuff, 3-5 of each would be reasonable..

P/S Thank you for listening and trying to change things for the better...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-21 12:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016905 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top