SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1102|Reply: 6

Expensive disciples Isla Mare [Copy link]

Post time 2015-7-24 05:17:00 |Show all posts
Edited by stefm01 at 2015-7-23 22:18

Could SH plse lower the price of some disciples in Im.  Some of them are much too expensive and take an eternity to collect the whole set !  8000 virago points for some cards is a ridicolous high price !

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-24 08:41:47 |Show all posts
Personally I think 9k x 10 = 90k for 1 piece of equipment is FAR worse

8k x 8 = 64k for a disiciple...... that needs 5 pieces of equipment!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-24 15:08:50 |Show all posts
by clearing isla u can get roughly 1400 virago daily, tats about 45 days to get to hav enuf for a full card, tats if u r able to clear isla, which i think alot of players r having trouble with especially those beginners n those tat arent having enuf understanding of how isla plays against our deck, basically i think the prices r set so high to avoid situation tat high end players get the cards too easily, however on the contrary new players dont stand much chance...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-24 18:27:37 |Show all posts
riteB2inDI replied at 2015-7-24 08:08
by clearing isla u can get roughly 1400 virago daily, tats about 45 days to get to hav enuf for a fu ...

I never could clear the whole island, don't know what snapped the trigger but some opposition is way beyond my league in isla.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-25 03:29:07 |Show all posts
Agreed,some disciples arent even worth this much effort.When you align the difficulty to get virago,the price of each card and the rate at which theese show up in the store(months to see a specific card),youre left with an eternally building deck and very low will to go any further.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-25 05:37:00 |Show all posts
It's tricky to adjust prices in the middle of gameplay with things like these. How would those feel who just managed to churn the required amount of Virago to buy a set of 3 or 4 coherent card deck?

IMHO items are behind a paywall. Beyond reach for those who are going  in F2P mode. The R4 gear from Hell Forge are a joke (both quality and availability), gear cost from IM is astronomical (Arena being only little less worse) and the best gear is bought with paid gold from Event Shard "bag". That creates a definitive separation between paid and free players.

Weird thing is, that I seem to think that this game is worth paying as I renewed immediately my $66 for $6 deal, again. IMHO After introducing items, a gap between paid n free players has tore apart. Time will tell if the appeal sticks and I keep tossing few bucks for the good folk at SH. Totally not my style tbh.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-28 03:16:47 |Show all posts
stefm01 replied at 2015-7-24 03:27
I never could clear the whole island, don't know what snapped the trigger but some opposition is w ...

The problem with clearing IM is there are some absurdly powerful decks/ monsters that transcend (scoring their power). Any card with fear; most water decks and
Some air decks as well.

If you aren't playing one of the top decks you pretty much need two full nm'ed teams to clear

It's lucky of the draw.  My fire deck can do IM one out of 4 tries; reliably it will get to the 2nd island.  But once I run into a top end water deck it's over.  I can take the
Full nm'ed mix and match water; but once
You start tossing in the power 4 water cards it gets
Ugly fast.  Course water is a weakness to fire; I'd say that makes sense;
However I'm pretty sure those water decks don't have
The same issues with earth

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-7-10 20:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016609 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top