SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 835|Reply: 4

Event Island and Raid Spawns [Copy link]

Post time 2015-7-27 02:03:28 |Show all posts
Is raid notifications intentionally disabled on event island for a reason? Questioning the player base, would it be a desired feature to have the system notify you of raids when battling on the island? Personally, I think this would be a good thing, especially during Raid Events like last week's Electricitree event. I know I missed out on more than one raid because I lost track of count for one reason or another. Thoughts?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-27 03:08:49 |Show all posts
Its a no-brainer. Ofc there should be notifications on the isle as well. Looks like they've just forgotten that during the time they cooked up the event isle.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-30 15:34:47 |Show all posts
also it would be great if they implement some better raid spawns from event Island than the box standard  3 star ones that seem to spawn

let Island 1 mirror he-el, 2 arti etc etc

the hope expenses on Island 4 warrant much better raid spawns than that-  really - actually better than hoar  - at least percentage wise  it would be just to have more rares spawn

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 00:33:48 |Show all posts
Qualan replied at 2015-7-30 15:34
also it would be great if they implement some better raid spawns from event Island than the box stan ...

Or better yet, let event island only spawn UR raids for shards. More specifically, the URs that can't be farmed in normal or hellforge boss battles.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-4 03:06:32 |Show all posts
yep- but i doubt they will go that far - but better aim hight and get the middgle (maybe)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-13 19:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015274 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top