SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 689|Reply: 4

Mineral Drop - sorta fixed [Copy link]

Post time 2015-7-28 21:28:14 |Show all posts
Hello SH.

Thank you for partially fixing the mineral drops on last island.  Lildim is dropping 1 mineral / 15 hope.  So at least i can slowly grind augment mats again.

However, can you balance it more to match the other element 20/hope locations with regards to EP and multiple Mineral drops?

Irkalla is still random, which was the location for wind to do this.  I understand and agree with it being a random location, but wind needs a new location to match the other 3 element locations.

Thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-29 07:28:19 |Show all posts
I agree. I'm aware that wind got a good advantage these months since irkalla was only wind, but now wind will get a forever drawback if 1-2 mineral for 20 hope will not get back.
Talking in chat about this topic and i heard different good (?) solutions.
1. Rotate elements according to the event.
2. Fixed material for sakkutar, kurnam, abgal, irkalla, with same ep as irkalla.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-31 12:15:08 |Show all posts
Edited by Aethelred42 at 2015-7-30 21:22

Yes, Wind is at a disadvantage grinding t2 shards. The suggestion that they make the last 4 areas equal EP was shot down. This was the best comprise they were willing to do - making only Irkalla random. Don't know why they got crazy for a minute and did the whole last area random, especially 4-1.
Other alternatives took even more work and had more room for screw ups - like rotating by event, which I personally think isn't a bad idea. I was pretty attached to equal EP though, myself.

Anyway, this is how it's likely to stay.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-31 19:58:55 |Show all posts
Lildim is dropping 1 mineral / 15 hope.  So at least i can slowly grind augment mats again.

If you want to farm augment materials, you can always farm on the first island. It takes 5 hope for 1 mat.
Farming there takes away the chance of ranking high on the event. Guess it's your choice.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-2 07:07:45 |Show all posts
4-1 lildim random and i just can trash my wind deck. Lildim still fixed to one wind t2, i'm not happy, but at least i can grind materials, though with a different chance compared to every other elements.
Spira i wish i can grind first island for high augments...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-3-29 14:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015145 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top