SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Belzial

30/07/2015 EVENT REVEAL - Lady Jezebeth [Copy link]

Post time 2015-7-31 03:35:11 |Show all posts
S3V3N replied at 2015-7-30 17:56
I think maybe they meant the new arena monthly since they said "his" attack and slow, which the ev ...

could be I think both have nice slow attack speeds though.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-31 03:38:07 |Show all posts
The side boob isn't explicit enough on the 3D model...
*sadface*

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-31 17:11:43 |Show all posts
mmight be I am too old or creepy to understand but how is slow attack speed good?
does not attack damage plus attack speed combined end up in dps (assuming that means damage per second)?
seems like a beginner question but on iOS roaming all the threads for answers is a bit out of my time league...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-31 18:58:19 |Show all posts
MacCabe replied at 2015-7-31 09:11
mmight be I am too old or creepy to understand but how is slow attack speed good?
does not attack da ...

I'm not the best at explaining things, but I'll try.
So DPS stat on a card is actually the Attack stat (which you increase by augments, levels, evolve, and devilblood) divided by the Attack Speed, which isn't displayed on your card, but is easy to calculate.
In practice, such as PVP scenarios, you want high attack, so that each hit you do deals more damage, and the opponent dies faster.
There are also implications for defence. The higher you hit per shot, the less you lose to defence:
20k defence blocks 10k damage every time. So if you have 2 cards at 20k dps, but one has 1.0 attack speed, and the other 2.0 attack speed, the second card will deal more damage.
Finally, skills are based off of the Attack Stat, not the DPS stat.  Typically, slow cards have much higher attack than slow cards. Consider Lava Mysterium (fastest attack speed). He has Top DPS pretty much, at 14k, but only 14K attack. In contrast, Hulking Sarco has the same DPS, but 28K attack.

Hope that helps

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 03:14:37 |Show all posts
Imho. Fast attack speed is much better than the benefits of slow attack speed (and higher dmg per hit). Faster hitter wipes Demonic Sanctuary quick and in general can handle a team faster. And it really counts when you got 6.5 seconds to mess around before Fear runs out ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 04:03:02 |Show all posts
By the way Jezebeth has no liquid skills except buff. interesting...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 05:27:12 |Show all posts
forew replied at 2015-8-1 04:03
By the way Jezebeth has no liquid skills except buff. interesting...

Correct, she is a pure support card with good stats!
Plus adds dark empowerment as another buff and morph for a little crowd control (err.....1 disciple control)...lol

Doppleganger over enrage would've made her a must have. Unfortunately she got enrage........sad face

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 15:07:21 |Show all posts
Is puce pronounced the same as p*ssy?
  Even if not it will remain that way in my mind, lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 15:35:10 |Show all posts
thanks for the explanation.
since I only play on iOS and have just the wiki presented to me there as a reference (no attack speed included ) I will not be able to see if high dps comes from good stats or slow attack speed unless I use the attack stats on DB which I can only access AFTER I have the card... so no help in deciding if a card is worth going for...
I will have to play it like before then... wait what people have to say in this forum to find out...

Cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 18:37:59 |Show all posts
MacCabe replied at 2015-8-1 07:35
thanks for the explanation.
since I only play on iOS and have just the wiki presented to me there as ...

You can use the google sheets that I maintain - they have the attack speed, and all the other stats, on there:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsh ... edit#gid=1007566600

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-2-26 15:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017640 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top