SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: s474n

Stormy Vallamo [Copy link]

Post time 2015-7-31 18:33:26 |Show all posts
Aethelred42 replied at 2015-7-31 12:10
There's several strategies to get around a Vellamo deck. Enjoy finding them  And you haven't eve ...

Sleonardo8 has a pretty nasty vellamo 2 card strategy

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-31 21:54:53 |Show all posts
Edited by Aethelred42 at 2015-7-31 07:01
s474n replied at 2015-7-31 03:33
Sleonardo8 has a pretty nasty vellamo 2 card strategy

Yep, he's the one! Dual, fat Vellamos with a dash of Terasaur and other nasties. Haven't seen him around recently though. Hoping he'll pull them out when guild PvP comes along.

His goals and timing were slightly different from King Andrew's, however. Pure evil, though.

If you want to play around with Sacrifice, Maw has it, and Gaap (if I recall); many of us have kept a Maw. Warning: if you nightmare evolve it, it's likely to suddenly appear in your auto pick PvP deck. Be aware that sacrifice increases range by level as you play around with it.

Good catch and memory.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 06:55:44 |Show all posts
Aethelred42 replied at 2015-7-31 21:54
Yep, he's the one! Dual, fat Vellamos with a dash of Terasaur and other nasties. Haven't seen him a ...

thanks for the info.. I need a couple more cards to evolve vellamo, so will have a play around with her then. Cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 17:23:11 |Show all posts
Imo Vellamo is making things interesting don't have her myself but am tinkering a bit with building a def team atm. I think Guardian Angel skill (heals 100% of HP when dead) is a interesting skill to counter the blast that sacrifice delivers. Just have to make sure my Guardian Angel has a bit lower HP than the rest in my deck.
As for attacking a Vellamo goes, target her and try out some skills you usualy don't use in a attack team  ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-1 20:30:05 |Show all posts
Wow, I understood this thread but aren't yet powerful or experienced enough to forward plan based upon  a new difficult card.

I've learnt lots bout this game, but still lots to learn!

Great thread

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-2 04:43:23 |Show all posts
Aethelred42 replied at 2015-7-31 13:54
Yep, he's the one! Dual, fat Vellamos with a dash of Terasaur and other nasties. Haven't seen him a ...

Maw, Gaap, Merihim, Vellamo

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-2 06:44:07 |Show all posts
I died 1 time before figuring out how to kill KingAndrew's deck. Not such a King anymore! Only other time his deck will nuke me, is if I can't quickly target Stormy due to her being blocked by another card's movement/size!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-2 18:10:31 |Show all posts
For me the 2 main problems about Vell:

1) Time lag of opponents appearing on the screen, makes targeting difficult at best...sometimes she explodes unseen, and therefore unable to be targeted

2) Isle Mare.....  Vell has no place in Isle mare..... she is "SUPPOSED" to sacrifice...1 shot in IM and shes gone.   So even  to face her in IM in harsh...to be able to progress with her in IM....is well....rather dubious to say the least.

As for tactics of dealing with her... yeah agreed it can be done and makes things interesting. But personally don't want to have her all over middle/last island of IM as in the end the bomb will get u...and she shouldn't be there. (I know she's not there yet, actually in a few cases she is,  but it will happen)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-2 19:14:06 |Show all posts
Necalan replied at 2015-8-2 06:44
I died 1 time before figuring out how to kill KingAndrew's deck. Not such a King anymore! Only other ...

never a King to begin with ... but will try to find u in arena, how many scrolls do u use usually?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-3 01:51:29 |Show all posts
Edited by KingAndrew at 2015-8-3 01:53
Necalan replied at 2015-8-2 06:44
I died 1 time before figuring out how to kill KingAndrew's deck. Not such a King anymore! Only other ...

lol...necalan, you are number one in arena leader board and event. Have you reached royalty 15? You are one of the many kings of the mountain, of course my wimpy deck wont bother you plus the 2 -3 s attackers advantage in timing cooldown....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-3-29 13:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016901 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top