SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 3505|Reply: 12

Petition - Trade Gold / Cards /w friends [Copy link]

Post time 2015-8-29 21:51:16 |Show all posts

I don't know if thisissue has been submitted before but it has become increasingly stressful.People want to be able to trade / donate gold and cards to their friends.

I think it is fundamental for this game that players  have the possibility to help out theirfriends more than just a lousy 30 FP / 5 hours. We should be able to help outeven more. I am urging the developers, and pleading to them to create thepossibility to donate (as in guilds) all of the following: Gold, Silver, Shardsand Cards.

Anyone whom agrees with me: please confirm this petition… as of now thispetition starts with my (one) signature. Comment your signature bellow, andboost this post / petition. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

PS: also allow to sell any boss shards we don't want in our "bag".

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-29 21:54:36 |Show all posts
Yes, I would like that very much.  

I add my signature to this petition!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-29 22:13:14 |Show all posts
Edited by 1429409375tMDVlE at 2015-8-29 22:14

Zodzoey19 of XIL stands with this. If your giving up on us least you can do is open some type of Bazaar. Look to Blood Brothers on playstore for ideas. They have a functioning trade system and It just might be the boost your looking for.
Spicy you guys have always answered my request.  
Hope your hearing us.
ZOD

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-29 22:59:38 |Show all posts
Bear in mind that the Devs have already said there will be no more new updates for The Gate, and that new cards etc end on November 5th.

Therefore whole new features like selling shards are incredibly unlikely.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-30 00:34:51 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-8-29 22:59
Bear in mind that the Devs have already said there will be no more new updates for The Gate, and tha ...

In addittion,they already said there would never be such feature,imagine how much exploitation the game would have had if this feature was implemented before.Not that it matter now that the game is not getting tournaments anymore.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-30 05:41:40 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-8-29 22:59
Bear in mind that the Devs have already said there will be no more new updates for The Gate, and tha ...

Yes, that's true, we will have no more tournaments after Mid-November. And I know they said that there won't be any major updates. But they also said that they will keep the servers open, that we will still have the Even Island (just for farming), and that Isla Mare and Arena will continue.

However since they kinda 'put this game on a hold' at least make it more attractive, rewarding for dedicated players who were from the stat.  
I mean, who knows maybe they will attract even new players? Let's not forget this is the best Spicy Horse game. (most popular)

In my opinion adding a bit of trading between users (with some conditions to prevent abusing as  someone said) would be great! And maybe not that difficult either. (since we can already send friend points, and donate to guilds).

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-30 06:24:45 |Show all posts
Such "minor update" would require massive amount of coding, and not a single line of new code will be implemented for the game anymore.

So let go of the dream, buds...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-30 06:53:43 |Show all posts
diudiuz replied at 2015-8-30 01:24
Such "minor update" would require massive amount of coding, and not a single line of new code will b ...

Hope dies last (or until we give it all away farming)

The code shouldn't be such a tedious task to do since they already did something similar with their other games.  (so it can be made)  And even with their 'no changing policy' some minor adjustments have been made.  (the type or raid event, world boss, event island)
I know it's a long shot but, I think it can happen.

*Also, if they have donation to the guild, why doesn't it properly work? At least let us donate our card there, it's really frustrating that  we can't do anything better with the SR cards that we don't use.  (yes, I know that I can either feed or sell, but no use with lvl max cards)*

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-30 07:03:54 |Show all posts
theCrazyKat replied at 2015-8-29 22:53
Hope dies last  (or until we give it all away farming)

The code shouldn't be such a tedious tas ...

It did work properly. But so many people didn't double check what they were donating, and then needed an awful lot of customer service time to recover what they'd lost. Some of the tickets took over 6hours to resolve.

Part of this was due to players not checking, and part due to a visual bug where there is a delay when you change the sort on your deck.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-30 07:15:20 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-8-30 02:03
It did work properly. But so many people didn't double check what they were donating, and then nee ...

Oh, so they just took  those options out for good?
(any chance to add it back? with a small improvement, like a double check box where u actually type 'donate cards'l)

I didn't know about it, since I only recently joined a guild.   
Thank you for answering me!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-19 07:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019181 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top