SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: SirRudy

Petition - Trade Gold / Cards /w friends [Copy link]

Post time 2015-8-30 07:50:07 |Show all posts
If trade was opened this would have a short term gain, increasing playability, improving each others items stats etc. But it will also include a long term negative effect of exploitment resulting in corruption at the top end of play.

Sadly there isn't a way to control this, in addition of course to the fact the developers have already drawn a line in the sand.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-30 14:49:02 |Show all posts
theCrazyKat replied at 2015-8-29 23:15
Oh, so they just took  those options out for good?
(any chance to add it back? with a small impro ...

I don't know

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-13 01:46:27 |Show all posts
Edited by theCrazyKat at 2015-9-12 20:48
Zaarongvcd replied at 2015-8-30 02:50
If trade was opened this would have a short term gain, increasing playability, improving each others ...

Yeah, I think that's exactly what this game needs, in my opinion a good boost in game-play and more players is great, even if it's for a short period of time. It's simple, more players ans more possible money for the company. And I'm sure that they can implement a strict system to prevent abuse/cheat.

It's a really nice game and it's sad to see that the developers kinda give it up. I hope that they  will come around, and realize that this is their best game and their most popular one.  
This is the only  game (from them) where I spent some money, and I've tried 3 of their games. I would gladly spend more, if I see some improvement and some interest from them too.  I understand that they don't make money from this game... but I am sure other players would help too, if more features, cards and options will become available in the game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-13 15:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.012997 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top