SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 766|Reply: 3

should i give devil blood before or after evolve [Copy link]

Post time 2015-9-16 12:06:35 |Show all posts
should i give devil blood before or after evolving? does it matter? and are skills carried over from evolving? i know its a noob question but i like this game

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-16 14:51:58 |Show all posts
As far as I know it doesn't matter now. The DB (devil blood) adds (the same) to whatever stats we already have. Also when you upgrade (and evolve) the game allows you to put more DB.

And for skills now only upgrade matters, for opening new skills. Before you had to evolve to reach the 20 or 25 skill. Now its just the level that matters.

Also remember to upgrade your skills and equip items to make your disciple stronger. Just don't over do it (for example don't make a skill lvl 10 yet) because you will face too powerful enemies in Isla Mare.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-16 15:08:42 |Show all posts
Just don't upgrade (level up), augment, equip or spend Devil Blood on any of the 7 cards that get fed in the Evolve process. It'll be a waste of materials. Only use em on the main card!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-16 18:03:18 |Show all posts
diudiuz replied at 2015-9-16 10:08
Just don't upgrade (level up), augment, equip or spend Devil Blood on any of the 7 cards that get fe ...

Yeah, that's a very good advice!

Just choose one of your Full Argestes (the 1st one usually) and only upgrade her, not the other Full Argestes cards that u use for evolving your main. Same for DB.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-22 08:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016377 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top