SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2059|Reply: 6

Accidently sold Normal Joker card [Copy link]

Post time 2015-9-16 14:27:17 |Show all posts
Ok. So I'm not the one who sold it.
But my friend has. He was farming for exchange stones, (and they didn't even drop that much in double day) and his deck was full. And the 'smart' computer puts his joker card first before all the other cards... (because its lvl?)

I mean, I didn't even know they allow this. Selling Jokers. Wtf! He's very mad, of course since he needed that card.
Do you guys have any advice on this matter?
I heard other people before donated their cards/equipement by mistake, and they resolved the issue. Should he send them a ticket?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-16 15:04:59 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-16 15:05:01 |Show all posts
Yeah, tell him to send a ticket to CS with as detailed explanation as possible. I've had mishaps in my early days (selling cards etc.) that got swiftly compensated.

Today, I accidentally pushed the Refresh button on IM shop and was amazed to see 100 gold disappear without a confirmation dialog. The button is damn near to those top links, ffs. I'm pretty sure that it'd be good UI design to make confirmation dialogs pop up before any purchases made with gold (that is bought with real life money). And ofc the refresh was useless, I still see Spiky Swords and Alpha Rahabs in the selection

But I'm just too arsed to make a lengthy CS ticket about it. They might rule that out as a user mistake which would piss me off even more...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-16 15:06:23 |Show all posts
Hah! The CS staff beat me to it ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-16 15:41:15 |Show all posts
wow, guys. Thanks for such a quick response!

I'll sure tell my friend to do that, and encourage him to explain them everything. (basically what happen is that the Joker was put with the low lvl feeder cards, and got sold with them)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-16 15:55:29 |Show all posts
FYI, spending Joker cards on any other than King Rimmon would be a waste. Actually, spending any resources on any other cards than Ultra Rares is a waste in any other phase of the game except the very early levels.

Just evolve and level up the free Nero Glints (and whatever Super Rares you get off ullocking Achievements and Levels) and maximize the free Full Argestes to get enough leverage to gain Honor Coins at Arena and buy some UR's from there and eventually Virago from IM.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-16 16:04:10 |Show all posts
diudiuz replied at 2015-9-16 10:55
FYI, spending Joker cards on any other than King Rimmon would be a waste. Actually, spending any res ...

Yes. That's true. But, I'd be very angry if that happen to me. They just should remove the option to sell/feed those cards. Like they did with the guild donation of cards/equipment.  

Still the Jokers are good for some SR, like the Healer Rimmon (like u said)  or even those reward-Super Rare that we get from achievements. They're not that great, but I'd evolve them, at least for the sake of completing those collection pages. (since we can't really use the Jokers to most UR, because they come from events)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-21 19:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017325 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top