SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: FlightTribe

MOBAGE TRANSFER [Copy link]

Post time 2015-10-22 23:20:58 |Show all posts
Edited by fantazar at 2015-10-22 23:48

Clicked LOGIN on Main screen and entered my details and BAM!!
Everything is lost
This SUX!!

Got it now
This UN- SUX

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-23 00:03:49 |Show all posts
I need help. When i click mobile transfer, it say i need to log-in. When i log-in, it says wrong password.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-23 01:21:00 |Show all posts
I made the transfert. it worked the first time, but now i am not able to login.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-23 01:43:58 |Show all posts
ok..here how i did it..i made a clear data 1st of the program....when started ...at mobage transfer button i put an email different that the mobage one i used..at username a different one that i had before and at password again a different one..clicked register and the game started without having to click the login button...surprisingly it loaded my old character...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-23 10:13:41 |Show all posts
For all the people still confused about this, here is a step by step NO CONFUSION guide.

1) PRESS MOBAGE TRANSFER

2) ENTER YOUR MOBAGE LOGIN DETAILS (if you have forgotten these, you need to contact Mobage, as we can't help with recovery)

3) ENTER BRAND NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS.  They don't even need to be real or have anything do do with the name of your character.  Just make sure you REMEMBER these details. If it says they already exist, USE DIFFERENT DETAILS.

4) When manually loggin in, USE YOUR EMAIL AND NOT USERNAME. Yes, we know it says 'username', sorry about that. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING THE NEW DETAILS YOU SET UP IN POINT 3, not your 'old' Mobage details.

There is now litterally no excuse for anyone having any problem in doing the transfer   

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-24 23:58:22 |Show all posts
Still having an issue.  I can log into spicy world with my user name and password.
When I select transfer, it says user is already linked to spicy world, and shows a list of games to play. (Marvel WarofHeros, Hellfire, Blood Brothers)
When Login is selected, "login failed.  Check your login details and please try again.  Contact Customer Support if problem persists.

Any ideas?  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-25 00:18:48 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-10-23 10:13
For all the people still confused about this, here is a step by step NO CONFUSION guide.

1) PRESS M ...

Thank you for this post.  It solved my issue. Have been going back and forth with technical support for two days now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-25 00:20:36 |Show all posts
When manually login in, USE YOUR EMAIL AND NOT USERNAME

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-19 09:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017274 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top