SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2506|Reply: 13

TWO THINGS OF IMMEDIATE CONCERN [Copy link]

Post time 2015-10-29 23:06:08 |Show all posts
We have got to the last event and arena card of the game.......... WOW what a journey.

Concern....lack of information regarding final patch....(feeling like a mushroom....u know keep in dark and feed on....)

MAJOR CONCERNS:

1: Devils Cache.....will it be available to buy after this patch/event??????????????????????????????????

2: WORLD BOSS...... wtf guys.... 800 bill ....hardly any SC's....  ????????????????? whats going on here, no levelling of alliances in future, dispair.....move on to other games etc????? PLEASE SORT THAT OUT ...immediately if possible.

Whats going on here...... why do this to your loyal customers??????

ps I'm not even starting on the typo error on last event that never made it to wiki.

IGN: Feastonfools

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-30 00:15:09 |Show all posts
permanent gold sale would be nice also...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-30 04:13:07 |Show all posts
I can't even believe this attitude from the developers.No wonder that they are losing their players.

It's a sad thing really; I used to enjoy this game, but this sort of stuff makes the gaming experience unpleasant.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-30 10:03:23 |Show all posts
Yo

1) As mentioned many moons ago, the only 'negative' thing you'll see different in the game is no more tourneys or PvP shop card refreshes.  Everything else will be the same (or better)

2) Not sure about the WB, no one told me it'll be changing but I can make sure that it's certainly killable and stuff once the game has 'gone to sleep'

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-30 11:59:51 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-10-30 09:03
Yo

1) As mentioned many moons ago, the only 'negative' thing you'll see different in the game is no ...

Great stuff,

I'll move the  info/confirmation/assurance around.

Cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-31 00:33:00 |Show all posts
The last few times we've had a raid style event the world boss's HP got screwed up... It's like they keep reusing an old raid template for those events, in which the WB hp was never fixed.

I guess there is no point in fixing the template now since there will be no more raid style events...just need to change the WB hp back to where it was prior to the event.....

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-31 08:55:53 |Show all posts
Goddwyn replied at 2015-10-30 23:33
The last few times we've had a raid style event the world boss's HP got screwed up... It's like they ...

Yup the Soul rewards have down from 150k to 30k (for my average hit) and the WB health up  from 220 to 800

Without the Soul coin rewards hitting the boss is pointless, so he wont be dying anytime soon.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-1 02:25:34 |Show all posts
I see what your saying about the drop of SC rewards... I totally disregard the WB once I see it's hp is over 220. It's just a waste of time and rood....

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-2 13:46:41 |Show all posts
Over 8+ days and yet to be fix... Numerous tickets but no solution... Can't wait for the final release this week...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-2 16:27:21 |Show all posts
CORREXTOR replied at 2015-11-2 12:46
Over 8+ days and yet to be fix... Numerous tickets but no solution... Can't wait for the final relea ...

I optimistically hope that's because they are devoting the time toward a constructive and super well thought out final patch.....(that will encourage folk to stay on.....and thereby give them an opportunity in the future to re pick up the game and its profitable development!)

.....errrr optimism....is a wonderful thing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-21 05:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016703 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top