SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Webby

TWO THINGS OF IMMEDIATE CONCERN [Copy link]

Post time 2015-11-3 00:29:31 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-11-2 01:27
I optimistically hope that's because they are devoting the time toward a constructive and super we ...

Hey I'm hoping the same here... Let's cross our fingers and hope it is so... I got couple of cards I need to complete

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-3 07:35:22 |Show all posts
Uff, so many unfinished things will be left... Still some skills that don't add like the cooldown and healer ability increase... Phandax does not work... Etc...
Also an arena that is not reflecting the power of the deks... I love the arena play design from 'heroes of night'. Many good cards are never comeback, some very good cards are in roiality shop... And I can bet that all new cards that will be in lost shop will cost 8000 and having so many cards until new players will get 8 it will be ages.... I had hopes for the last cards, I also hope that all development from the last weeks or months was put in the final patch, but I am afraid of a big disappointment....
I would like to see someday the gate 2, without having bugs, with improvements and a better balance between all cards... What a game would be....

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-3 19:33:17 |Show all posts
A predictable outcome and end to this thread I feel. Unfortunately

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-4 09:53:51 |Show all posts
I wad looking at this thread and flightribe just confirm what's the final release would be and then posted something else 4 days later about Data Guy quitting... This is definitely a joke

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-19 06:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.013458 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top