SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: FlightTribe

Important and sad news :(  Close [Copy link]

Post time 2015-11-4 18:27:32 |Show all posts
s474n replied at 2015-11-4 16:27
Its horse shit folks... what kind of company puts all their eggs in one basket (or at least all thei ...

Honestly I'd like to disagree with u....but my typing finger broke.... don't have another!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-5 05:29:53 |Show all posts
And the funny thing is that everything that we say does not matter. Funny because is true.
My question: what happens if the data guy from heroes of night leave this week?
I will try to answer: Another game would be put to sleep with the lethal injection, like the gate. But I don't think so. Another funny truth is that I really like this game and hoped that I would still be able to play after a final patch.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-5 06:19:11 |Show all posts
Vecinuldedeasupra replied at 2015-11-4 16:29
And the funny thing is that everything that we say does not matter. Funny because is true.
My questi ...

You sir are correct.. I would guess 95%-99% of the posts never reach beyond FT..the people who call the shots at SH, and could do something never see the posts...nor do they want to.....
That is just the way it is....

IMO....SH threw FT under a bus.. I doubt they were completely honest with him..

Now I understand that The Gate does not earn them much money, I get it...really...a small fraction of the overall game income which is not enough to keep the game alive.. But it really feels like we are being treated as livestock, cash-cows if you will....being herded to a different game due to the profit margin....

Anyhow...that's my final rant on this situation...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-5 12:58:59 |Show all posts
I imagine going and looking at someone else's files especially if their job entailed completely different things would be a daunting task, akin to trying to find a file in a room with no noticeable filing system.   The method to anothers madness can seem like insanity to others.  Since steam was about 11 months behind I assume its twice as much work.   I don't know if they have guilds yet or had to wait.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-5 13:00:56 |Show all posts
I'm wondering if this is it.....no maintenance today etc

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-5 13:06:45 |Show all posts
I was wondering the same, it would be annoying having to rely on shops for mats, unworkable really.   Do you remember if the thoria event was a raid type event?  Dagon would be the next one on steam.  I was just curious if the wb might have been a raid boss type from pre augment time that got misdirected to.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-5 13:20:48 |Show all posts
PK2000 replied at 2015-11-5 12:06
I was wondering the same, it would be annoying having to rely on shops for mats, unworkable really.  ...

Don't think thoria was raid....but not certain.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-5 13:21:45 |Show all posts
Say it kept going no maintenance,  only +9 could augment unless tou already had mats. Also +1 +2.  We would have more time to buy queen.  The store would have had a new template, so maybe it will be empty or stay as it was or another low cost equip like that one time.  I assume that they were reusing the old data for steam so maybe we will be thrown back to dagon, and get more chances at gorgon and carnal later.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-5 13:35:52 |Show all posts
PK2000 replied at 2015-11-5 12:21
Say it kept going no maintenance,  only +9 could augment unless tou already had mats. Also +1 +2.  W ...

Lots of us in Forsaken stocked up enough materials for next 2 or 3 Aug 9's.......just in case.

Ticket has been answered saying "Aug Island should be permanently open"......but who knows these days. Its not as if they want us to stay playing in TG.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-5 14:20:47 |Show all posts
The gate is good game for playing/ relaxing... However, the game is facing with some critical problem.
Counting number of comment/ topic......we can see no more player willing to play....
But anyway, please calm down and wait reaction from SH. I dont believe they let it dead.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-19 17:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.020394 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top