Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Belzial

LOST SHOP - Update Thread [Copy link]

Post time 2015-11-9 11:35:12 |Show all posts
PyongYunks replied at 2015-11-8 13:55
Well hello Omega!

Imagine those players that spend $1000 on getting it... Now it all but 8K virago coins... That will get your blood pressure up

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-9 17:33:04 |Show all posts
Edited by Vecinuldedeasupra at 2015-11-9 11:38

Imagine that the game is put to sleep, so I don't see why we should not have access to all the cards now, as the game ended and new players will never get the old cards and of cause no new cards. As it is not right for the old users to have old cards that were marked as only in / or never, as the game ended for the new players it is not right to have access to only a fraction of cards and no possibility for getting cards in events. Also I had someone that had the dragon in friends and he did not played for weeks...
Game is done, from my opinion we should have access to all cards, as old players that have all the cards stopped playing - I am deleting every week lvl60 players that don't play for 4-5 days, and I have less than 30 old players from a total of ~80... And having more cards available more players will remain to collect them. I don't think that we want to have less players.... New card means 64000 vargo that anyone knows that means 2 months of play.... I believe that all understand my thinking. also, any pro player knows that dragon is a mediocre card... And except few cards, canar queen for example, all never cards are mediocre..Also, having same chances will mean a more competition.. More players...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-9 19:22:44 |Show all posts
Vecinuldedeasupra replied at 2015-11-9 17:33
Imagine that the game is put to sleep, so I don't see why we should not have access to all the cards ...

Golru is also a badass card, besides Carnal Queen.

And dragons (Omega & Hell Bunny) are big. And dragons

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-9 19:53:07 |Show all posts
You are right diudiuz, but for me and in my opinion allot of players one desired card from IM means 2 months in the game, this a collecting card game and it can be very addictive. Having the 2 random IM generation if we need 2-3 cards this can mean half a year of play. I believe that all of us want to have many active players in the game, and all if us are aware that with events end there are not so many reasons for players to play. For me collecting is still one of the reasons I still play, and even if New players have access to all cards it is not the same as for old ones, old players got several cards from events, also equipment and  is very hard to get them now...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-10 08:33:09 |Show all posts
Bruxa sombria top slot.  I already have it 8x and paid a lot. Still wouldn't recommend over other better cards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-10 21:36:09 |Show all posts
What about prices of the cards? are we going to get more virago coins while we go trough the isla mare, or they are going to reduce the price of cards.... i think that was a plan? can someone anwer me if they not do anything i will definitely abandon this game for sure...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-11 03:14:14 |Show all posts
Edited by theCrazyKat at 2015-11-12 20:11

Did anyone see Gorgon Queen? (I know that it's VIP only, but since they added the 'Golden Dragon' card which is also in VIP)

I would really love to see that Queen there, since I'm too low royalty to reach VIP shop...

and like many other players said before, now that the game is put on 'hibernate' mode, we should be able to get/buy to all cards now!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-11 16:43:13 |Show all posts
theCrazyKat replied at 2015-11-11 03:14
Did anyone see Gorgon Queen? (I know that it's VIP only, but since they added the 'Golden Dragon' ca ...

did saw gorgon queen in isla shop, was on the top slot, but i've forgotten the price...

on the other hand, tis constant new cards showing up since the beginning of the update worries me, i mean did they get higher random rates or something like tat, would they b up more often then the previous cards... my tefnut is currently 7/8, hopefully i dont hav to wait for 2 months to see her

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-11 20:29:31 |Show all posts
riteB2inDI replied at 2015-11-11 16:43
did saw gorgon queen in isla shop, was on the top slot, but i've forgotten the price...

on the oth ...

Luckily, I managed to finish up my Teffy two weeks ago. But I've seen ONLY old cards for the last two days, so I'd say it's equally random to get new or old cards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-11 23:00:35 |Show all posts
diudiuz replied at 2015-11-11 20:29
Luckily, I managed to finish up my Teffy two weeks ago. But I've seen ONLY old cards for the last  ...

honestly hope so, still got afew cards i'd like to complete before i lose interest, already got another game going on...
but guess wat, got my last tefnut juz now, god of rng must hav heard my prayers lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-14 08:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.021646 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top