SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Belzial

ARENA SHOP - Update Thread [Copy link]

Post time 2015-11-14 23:17:53 |Show all posts
Arena is restarting daily for me but no honor coins here.  iOS mobile.  Sounds like it's not platform related though from what I've read.  Cheers for trying to do something Flight.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-15 06:21:50 |Show all posts
Edited by Goddwyn at 2015-11-14 17:38
diudiuz replied at 2015-11-12 04:46
And to reflect on Goddwyn's post:....
....without gold equipment your best disciple will lose to my worst gold-equipped disciple. Peroid.....
I agree...100% It's difficult enough to get all the cards to finish a single unit or item these days and the more cards added just makes it worse.. BUT.... I really would like to see some of the raid equipement added....
I know it's been shot down before....really, I know....but I wish there were a possibility of removing items from the shops like devil blood and the poor equipment no on should be buying in the first place..

I was trying to bulk up honor coins in hopes of possible gold raid equipment being added to the arena shop... I've got a ton of unfinished raid equipment that has been hogging the majority of my EQ bag space for some time now.....

At this point in the game  my aspirations for building new teams are gone....just improving what I've got... I've not been around The Gate as long as most forum dewllers...iirc my current account was created around Jan-Feb 2015 and I've been a casual player for the most part... By the time I learned :good equips = win: it was already too late to deck out my team..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-15 08:24:03 |Show all posts
As for the arena working properly...

The daily arena tournament ended on time and the correct prize was awarded for rank.
The arena rank and timer seem to reset correctly.

What did not work

The Honor coins given from the tournament was NOT doubled per the Devilish Double Days schedule... DDD Friday and Saturday = double honor coins from arena and marestones...

The first opponent I faced after the reset was not the standard first opponent, it was a strong player around the same rank as I when the daily arena tourney ended.. (not that I care, just letting you know)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-15 17:37:50 |Show all posts
Same here, got 5000 honor coins which strongly implies that the double thing was not working. I'm guessing the same end result after today (Sunday).

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-15 18:24:48 |Show all posts
Same here, did not got the double honor coins...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-16 08:48:42 |Show all posts
diudiuz replied at 2015-11-15 04:37
Same here, got 5000 honor coins which strongly implies that the double thing was not working. I'm gu ...

Yup, same happened today... Correct arena rank reward but it was not doubled

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-16 11:23:18 |Show all posts
Ok, so at least the arena seems to be working now, so can see about sending out some HC for the previous days of no HC.

I wonder tho... are the other days being doubled correctly?
Is it just a PvP issue?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-16 11:26:16 |Show all posts
getting double mats today.  I think the other non-Arena days are all fine.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-17 00:57:36 |Show all posts
Yes, the other daily doubles appear to be working correctly..
Fri & Sat I was getting double marestones and today double forge materials..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-17 08:55:37 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-11-15 20:23
Ok, so at least the arena seems to be working now, so can see about sending out some HC for the prev ...

FT pls do us a favor here... my guess this should not take much to fix

1. Guild drop rate can be INCREASE (and get rid of the other items that are not related to Augment and replace them with augment material)
2. Increase the SC from battle as reward especially WB, regular bosses and stages in Event Island
3. Releasing all these DISCIPLES is GREAT but could you guys adjust both current shop reset timer to 2-4 hours instead of the 12 hours - this will allow us chance for disciples
4. If you are NOT going to increase virago / honor coins please ADJUST the price of these disciples in the shops. First they are difficult to find and costly to buy - I don't get the point especially the condition the game is at currently.

All your gaming platform are similar in character and coding so these items should NOT be that difficult to do... your team should be able to do this for the GATE.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-14 09:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016644 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top