SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Belzial

ARENA SHOP - Update Thread [Copy link]

Post time 2015-11-17 16:35:15 |Show all posts
I received today 60000 Honor Coins. I assume it's the compensation for a week of broken Arena rewards. I'm content for now

But neither Saturday or Sunday gave the double honor coins, so I hope that SH will get that thing fixed for the next weekend!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-17 16:54:09 |Show all posts
great news! looking forward for more fix updates

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-20 05:35:39 |Show all posts
So the word on the street is:

The honor coin daily double fix is going to be the LAST and FINAL modification to The Gate.. If it's even able to be fixed..no guarantee..
None of the shops will be further modified: no equipment, face shards, or units will be added.

Would like an official response to this if possible...yes, that means you FT.. :p

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-20 10:34:00 |Show all posts
Goddwyn replied at 2015-11-20 04:35
So the word on the street is:

The honor coin daily double fix is going to be the LAST and FINAL mod ...

Confirmed via ticket. 99.9% accurate.

FT is trying to fix the double day for arena..... probably will be able to, but not likely this week.

The rest is also confirmed no further shop changes or Soul coin award from WB changes.

We gotta make do with what we have.....which imo is enough actually. Premium equips should probably remain just that...bought by gold only.   

Shame there isn't just one +4 ish Missile weapon in shops but EVERYTHING else has a good representative... not the best maybe but certainly good.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-20 11:18:44 |Show all posts
I guess that means we can clear our EQ bag of all the partially finished raid equipment..

...knowing my luck as soon as I do...BOOM...it will hit the shops :p

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-20 11:41:19 |Show all posts
Goddwyn replied at 2015-11-20 10:18
I guess that means we can clear our EQ bag of all the partially finished raid equipment..

...knowi ...

Cleared mine out already. makes farming easier also cleared my toon department...of fire and soon Air

streamlining   breathe of fresh air !! hehe

Am compiling a list of best equips in shops...melee and archer... its not that bad tbh apart from archer weapon.   will post when ready

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-20 14:33:56 |Show all posts
That list would be greatly appreciated, Webby.

And if someone can start compiling a list of all the toons available in the IM Shop. I've seen Omega there now twice for example, lolz.

Don't get rid of fire disciples completely, as you might need em to recharge the Fire Amulet thingie if you ever use it (faster than w/ just Friend disciples). I use it occasionally on WB, but got no idea how much damage it actually does...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-21 08:39:49 |Show all posts
Heads up folk...

Double HC in arena this weekend is probably not fixed yet.  Don't burn all your BS thinking it is, doubt we will get another redeem etc etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-22 08:26:20 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-11-21 02:39
Heads up folk...

Double HC in arena this weekend is probably not fixed yet.  Don't burn all your BS ...

I'd say it's working. Just received 6000 Honor Coins, without spending any Battle Scrolls.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-22 08:58:37 |Show all posts
Edited by obecity at 2015-11-22 08:59

Is it confirmed that arena will be permenantly useless[besides augment]? Will augment shards for the newest fire never be released[titan]? Also are we never gettin any new r5 equips[wtf man?]?  Very bullshit ending  to a decent game -_-. Any possible newcomers are basically guaranteed to never beat people who have r5 equips -_-

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-8 17:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017904 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top