SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2376|Reply: 11

Want to buy your Guild! [Copy link]

Post time 2015-11-22 07:11:07 |Show all posts
Is your guild progress next to nothing? Once active players gone MIA and guild PvE progress stalled? Thought already of bailing out and joining another guild that's more active? But don't wanna put your guild to the coffin just yet?

If you aswered yes to some of those questions, as I'm looking for a guild to take over - single-handedly. Literally. I'll take over your guild and kick out every else. Yes, it'll be a one-man guild.

- I like my current guild mates, but I hate the auction system
- I need a guild where I don't need to ninja-bid my friends to get the augment mats I need
- I need a guild that has second island opened, that's Zhong Zui boss or whatever he's called.
- I want to collect augment mats alone, without f**king over my friends

Respond here if you think we could help each other out. I have no idea how to "pay" but let's establish a comm first.
Let the last days of The Gate be the best days!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-23 18:05:12 |Show all posts
Lol I recently disbanded my guild which matched that.  I was tired of the same things and working alone worked at a snails pace.  We are already friends in game, I will message you.  Can you solo kill with 2 hits?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-23 18:29:12 |Show all posts
You still able to recover your Guild? Guild has second island opened? Cool, I'm interested

Yes I can kill that Zhong guy with two runs. Other bosses damage goes up until they kill your Disciples with two hits, but this guy is "special" as his dmg output doesn't go haywire after few minutes. And he drops Chary shards which is a nice bonus

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-23 19:20:55 |Show all posts
I dismissed the guild. Zhong and Qq both do not have the damage increase that others have.   I have a method to stun all bosses for the whole battle on auto.  Those 2 bosses it is better damage to use other methods.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-23 19:28:12 |Show all posts
Guild name was SLAYER.  I don't know what would happen if you tried to join.  Guild money doesn't mean much when you cooperate.  Nobody in the guild anymore so I doubt you could join.  Maybe if you tried to name it the same.  But why bother when you can be a part of a community?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-24 03:37:46 |Show all posts
Hey PK, would you mind sharing the method you use to stun bosses on auto?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-24 03:47:06 |Show all posts
Oh, kk. Nevermind then. I'll see if someone else still has control over their useless guild..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-24 13:39:54 |Show all posts
Edited by PK2000 at 2015-11-24 13:49

Its 4 morph + speed.  Use no other stun skill because they mess it up.  With all skills at level ten speed drops the cooldown of morph to 39 seconds recast morph in between the 9 and 10 seconds mark and then auto after the fourth cast. The timing isn't too difficult and it ends up in a loop where the bosses don't come out of stun.  The only 2 card that I have found that have speed and morph are tomb nymph and stony alkonost.  I only checked the UR cards though.  You could have asked me in game btw

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-27 10:57:21 |Show all posts
Ok, thanks for the info, I appreciate it! Sorry for asking in the forum,  I didn't know if this was your ign.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-29 14:48:20 |Show all posts
No problem, this isn't my ign, I have 4, I posted a video on souls of the gate FB page showing this but it isn't complicated, it just takes a while to build up the skills.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-12 15:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017233 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top