SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: ecnelutalf

Status of equipment availability [Copy link]

Post time 2015-12-2 03:26:18 |Show all posts
Perseus's Cleaver is the only reasonable archer weapon available - and it is extremely weak compared to previously available event/advantage items (half to 60% the atk).
It is available only in Mare for 9000 Mare Stones each.  That is 60+days - and only if you win all battles in mare!

The fact that this post has been out for 6 days without comment from SH is a telling sign.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-2 11:39:22 |Show all posts
Goddwyn replied at 2015-12-1 11:17
Each time I log into this game I'm continually debating if playing is even worth it at this point..  ...

You hit many good points my friend... SH has to wait until their contract with whoever that was (70/30 % split) is over... my guess is roughly this time next year... I look at their new game HoN and it has good setup for playing (even though it doesn't have the completeness as THE GATE) - HoN has so many good updates that we've hoped for in the GATE... no equipment power unbalance, leveling disciples and equipment is straight up no probability and percentage, skillset upgrade is based off a different currency not time and so more - HoN is a card collection game truly and a better upgrade from CoD... But some players on the forum like the wait for collecting equipment...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-2 16:28:53 |Show all posts
The company that we (and some of the Spicy Horse staff) blame for killing The Gate is DeNA, a big Japanese mobile gaming company. IIRC the deal was that DeNA would give TG and other SH games a global coverage and marketing support, which obviously didn't work out for some reason. The deal was not profitable for SH to continue develop or support TG. Pretty sad if you ask me..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-3 01:08:27 |Show all posts
CORREXTOR replied at 2015-12-1 22:39
You hit many good points my friend... SH has to wait until their contract with whoever that was (7 ...

I was waiting to see if they were going to release HoN on PC also..but I'll load it on my tablet and check it out..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-4 08:54:19 |Show all posts
After waiting a week for Spicy to reply to this, I sent in a ticket.  They are sticking to their "people should assume" statement, even though it doesn't definitively answer the question.  Basically, unless they are shutting down the game completely they won't commit to any plans.  

Their current plan, however, seems to be to do absolutely nothing other than keep the server running. They seem to be incapable of figuring out how to modify the data to release the equipment into the shard summons or stores and they are not willing to invest the time to figure it out.   And worst off, they are leaving hope to players out there that they will some day release the better equipment - false hope that it may be.

So, how could you even think to playing HON when they left the gate players in the lurch and didn't honor their end of game commitments to leave the game in a state where it could be played ongoing?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-7 03:10:04 |Show all posts
ecnelutalf replied at 2015-12-4 02:54
After waiting a week for Spicy to reply to this, I sent in a ticket.  They are sticking to their "pe ...

Good point, that last statement. Guess SH is assuming that old The Gate players are not important enough to be served properly and not loud enough to scare newer SH customers away from their games (and customer policies).

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-27 21:34:09 |Show all posts
perhaps its just time to find a better solution that doesn't include fuckwits that don't do what they promise. I mean really never to return cards that return to the free shops... why did we pay for them? Because of cunts thats why. Buying equipment based on figures they keep getting wrong? cunts! Not fulfilling anything even close to what they promised? cunts!! I will never pay those germs another cent for anything even if they managed to pull out another gate.. Fuck you spicy horse!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-27 22:51:41 |Show all posts
s474n replied at 2015-12-27 20:34
perhaps its just time to find a better solution that doesn't include fuckwits that don't do what the ...

Aren't u a "superman with gun" as dear old flight likes to put it.... I'd have thought u'd be happier than most of us about equips?

Premium Equips i have to say .....we all had the choice to buy when available though yes  some were given a competition hugely disproportional prize to gain.....which was due to ....errr *cough cough* someone miss communicating  or someone else miss interpreting and not understanding the value of such a prize.... but other than that... most are on an even playing field now.... (would be nice if archer weapons were better but hey)

I think s474n.....u are making the assumption that these folk care? and thus insulting them (though i would probably agree with various descriptive nouns used.. will make a difference.....believe me it won't!

But good luck anyway

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-29 20:23:54 |Show all posts
Not sure if its a mistake or not but it looks like they are doing something.... I just purchased a new disciple called Mansa Maelstrom from the Isla Mare shop for 8000 virago. Card art is missing but the 3d model is pretty cool.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-29 21:18:13 |Show all posts
Creation Reversed replied at 2015-12-29 19:23
Not sure if its a mistake or not but it looks like they are doing something.... I just purchased a n ...

Before the "data guy"left he ended up dumping all the cards into IM shop including the unfinished/non-released ones....of which i believe 3 are melee water.

The problem u have with that is there are no faceshards for them so can't be developed beyond Aug 2.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-19 14:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015395 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top