SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 971|Reply: 5

[Suggestion] Shop [Copy link]

Post time 2015-12-1 12:18:07 |Show all posts
Hello,
I wish to have access to all the shops from the shop icon in the home.
Starting from gold shop, swiping to the side, cycle through other shops.
Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-2 01:45:01 |Show all posts
Not necessarily a bad idea, but that could take some major tweaking and coding. I personally fear something getting mucked up in the amount of coding and horribly screwing up the whole front page.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-2 13:04:50 |Show all posts
Oooooh, I like this idea! It's pretty bothersome to have to go in and out of different areas to reach the markets, and it would be really nice to see it all within a couple swipes of one another (or clicks, like the mares, click right or left and you go right or left in the shops).

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-2 13:08:02 |Show all posts
That being said, I understand the decision to keep them all separate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-3 06:21:47 |Show all posts
I know nothing about coding, so I don't know what I'm suggesting.
Although that could be extended to equip and story levels, since personally I don't find friendly to go back and forward repeteadly.
When I want to spare resources evenly in 5 equip of same mare or when I'm looking for levels that I need to grind, would be nice to have a sweep feature.
@1426: the front page would stay the same, but the shop icon would lead to more shops.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-4 21:59:22 |Show all posts
I love that idea Nech. Actually I'd like to see a persistent menu at the bottom of the screen no matter where you go so you can go anywhere else with one tap instead of hitting the back arrow repeatedly.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-2-18 00:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018148 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top