SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 665|Reply: 5

whats in it? nothing... [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-3 18:20:24 |Show all posts
you dont get anything from chests, most of them, green trash...
rare item does help but not that much. but thats weird if you dont see any rare item drop.
now i just skip all thost chests and head my way to the boss, cuz you dont get anythinf from them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-3 19:10:37 |Show all posts
There's a karma world bar on map screen. If you manage to keep awerage threat balance low, you'll get better drops.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-3 19:26:41 |Show all posts
So, the question is, is it worth it?
I personaly can't finish all the missions as fast as the threat level rises again, so let's say I spend a lot of karma to lower the threat levels to secure, are the drops really worth it?
Or is it like 2% Chance to get better things?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-3 21:43:02 |Show all posts
Thats a really good Question, Overrun Difficulty takes much of Time to complete, its pretty hard to get some Rare Stuff (like blueish or higher) but i suppose the drop rate (and maybe the Timer) will get higher later on, if more Content is available.

I mean as Prowess it is not that Hard to level up to 16 and i only have Green Stuff right now, what lvl i would be if i would get some Blueish Stuff? I suppose like nearly 20 and thats Max lvl right now.

Also lets have some Patience and Faith in our Developers, they know what they are doing this Games has much Potential.   

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-4 02:20:03 |Show all posts
Edited by Origami at 2013-2-3 20:23

Blue items are quite rare even on lvl 20 in area 5 missions on ovverun diffuclty. But the greens can be as good as blue most the time, so I think that this is intended to be that way. And you can find a lots of good blue stuff in vendor in quite fair prices (10-18k for 20lvl blue item most time).

And for the chance - I don't know. I didn't tested that completely as the would be quite expensive. But I heard that on really low world threat level blue drops quite often But you don't have to get all the missions down to low, even a few of them makes the difference. It's a bar and not a option switch, there are many stages between. You just should try to keep most of your missions below overrun if you want to farm items. Sticking to one mission is not the best solution. You should be able to finish first three missions on ovverrun in under 20 minutes if you don't focus on killing and collecting everything. Try to finish as many levels as quick as possible and then go to different one and your drop should be significantly better there.

And I think that probably the only pink/violet item for now is the sword from rare vendor that is no longer available. (rare goods vendor stuff is limited, but the counter doesn't work, and sold out things still appear there - I advice you to not buy anything there because there a high chance of losing karma and not getting anything at all now)

Use magic Report

Level 7

I am the corruptor of hearts.

Post time 2013-2-4 13:50:12 |Show all posts
I've actually had a lot of success farming in high threat high level areas. I've even got blues. You can't expect to get super rare items so much, then they wouldn't be rare would they?

The more easy you make things, the less fun it will be.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-8 01:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015219 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top