SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: 囧囧丫丫

This is THE MOST LAGGGGGG online game on the world i had ever played! [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-4 20:08:58 |Show all posts
1 MBps speed and with a computer 4 years old, no lag whatsoever....

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-4 22:32:06 |Show all posts
I find it sad that the two "Hot Threads" at the top of the forum homepage are negative threads. Let's be more positive.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-5 21:24:37 |Show all posts
For those of you being hit by lag, please note that we've discovered the source of the problem: China. Yesterday we found a fully localized client version of Akaneiro being distributed on a famous game hacking site here in China. This site is normally responsible for localizing cracked Xbox360 games, but for some reason decided to turn their attention on "Akaneiro." The result is a beautifully localized version of the game being played by a huge number of very happy gamers in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. This wasn't something we could have predicted, but we are adding servers to absorb the load. In case you're wondering, we are flattered by this and are happy to see these Asian players are monetizing at a healthy rate. Hacking FTW!

LOL!

Source: http://www.kickstarter.com/proje ... unters/posts/399224

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-6 13:40:06 |Show all posts
I find the game handles lag much better than most online games.. for once its not a case of me getting hit by things I cant strike back at..

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-6 14:14:24 |Show all posts
u have no idea how lag for eu(im in GB) players,  I could be killed even i saw no mobs around,  the mobs iv killed could just standing there and refuse to die for about 5-10 secs( I see dead ppl??) and that could block the way u wanna run away form hungry demons,

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-6 21:32:14 |Show all posts
yeh,i wont play until they solve the lagness.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-6 23:52:16 |Show all posts
No lag here. Hmm. I see people say this a lot, but I just don't have the problem using the client.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-7 00:40:39 |Show all posts
My PC is pretty old - and i mean VERY old, 10 years already, but still there is no lags in client version for me, ping is only 200-380, FPS over 24 - is enaught as well.

2 month waiting to get new stuff... ufff, thats a lot, considering that game can be beaten in 2 days already

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-7 07:34:53 |Show all posts
the server might be located on usa or some country like that...
i get about 150~200ms ping with 100mbit down/30mbit up @ portugal.

it might get annoying sometimes the delay you get, but nothing totally experience breaking...
(and i'm talking about internet lag, not slow framerate, which is pretty balanced - 60fps in a old 8800gts)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-7 17:51:59 |Show all posts
New servers were added in Singapore which should mean faster pings for everyone around SE Asia, Japan, Korea and Aussieland. Enjoy!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-9-17 08:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015742 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top