SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: 囧囧丫丫

This is THE MOST LAGGGGGG online game on the world i had ever played! [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-10 01:49:06 |Show all posts
Cassielle replied at 2013-2-10 00:16
Keep in mind, the in-game ping here is also full-route -- so it's TWICE AS MUCH as your ping in anot ...

I find that strangely hilarious.

Use magic Report

Level 6

Universe is standing still.

Post time 2013-2-10 07:28:02 |Show all posts
ping is so high...900 and just freezing( so sad((( soooo sad((

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-10 08:33:27 |Show all posts
The game for me was laggy interms of frame rate issues on low setting, so I switched it to normal and the game is running so smooth now no frame lag <3

Use magic Report

Level 7

♥ Bunny Riven on top of me ♥

Post time 2013-2-13 20:09:10 |Show all posts
Still lagging in SEA >_____________________________________________________<

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-26 18:36:07 |Show all posts
play on LOW quality with no Shadows and you will have around 50-100 Ping

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-5 07:25:32 |Show all posts
I'm in Switzerland, using a five-year-old laptop with a crappy driver/processor (overheats when I play the game, not as severely as, for example, SWTOR, but still...), and yet I have no lag.  Like, ever.  The only time I get lag is when I'm loading a map, it goes to 100% load completion almost instantly and then the whole game pauses for about a quarter of a second or so before the music changes and I can click the "Play" button.

Compared to the lag and loading times in a lot of the single-player games I've played, this is NOTHING, the devs have really done a great job with Akaneiro, and I can't wait to get to the level cap and start trying to find the gear/look that I want...  (Ruby or obsidian ring and necklace, ruby armor, cape, and weapon, as many Focused and Hyper enchantments as I can stick on it - do multiple enchantments of the same type stack?  I've been assuming that they do, but would be nice to have confirmation either way...  And obviously, as many lvl 24 purples/blues as I can possibly find)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-5 13:38:28 |Show all posts
Yes, multiple enchantments of the same type on each part of equipment do stack together.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-8 11:06:24 |Show all posts
There's no internet lag here, just some computer lag when I fight many monsters at the same time...but probably the computer's fault.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-9-20 04:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015315 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top