Search
Author: Ophelea

Screenshots and Other Pretty Things [Copy link]

Post time 2013-4-7 09:51:57 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Level 6

In front of a keyboard, somewh

Post time 2013-4-23 01:06:51 |Show all posts
SCREENSHOT OF THE DAY! This one is from chiquitloco .

Send me MOAR! I need some of area 6!

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Level 6

Post time 2013-4-24 01:22:01 |Show all posts
Crafting is coming! But I don't yet have a date; it'll be a few more weeks. But just to give you a taste of what's coming, take a look!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-25 12:33:52 |Show all posts
<sarcasm> Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals Karma Crystals!! Nice.. </sarcasm>

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-25 18:10:02 |Show all posts
If you tried to tell us that you think Akaneiro gets more and more to a "Pay 2 have fun" game, then I can add this is my opinion, too. But I will wait to see the drop rate of the materials. Maybe it is just a little grind.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-25 20:45:38 |Show all posts
They already said Karma Crystals were going to be used for convenience items, Thsi is not a surprise at all, and I dont find it "bad". I prefer to grind, but people who doesn't have the time can buy it.

Use magic Report

Level 6

Post time 2013-4-26 06:54:57 |Show all posts
Wondering what kind of items are being created by our Kickstarter backers? Take a look at this concept from backer, Alex Crowley...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-26 13:00:44 |Show all posts
Izibaar replied at 2013-4-25 18:10
If you tried to tell us that you think Akaneiro gets more and more to a "Pay 2 have fun" game, then  ...

Yeah, i did.. not as a complaint, just what i could foresee from the picture, but with sense of humor.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-26 17:58:08 |Show all posts
If that last thing is not a Shinigami Scroll (it looks similar, but slightly different here), and I hope it's not, then the only premium part is paying with crystals for 100% success rate. I guess that failure doesn't damage item in any way, only the crafting resources are lost so it should be perfectly grindable. Don't look that bad so far.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-1 15:30:16 |Show all posts
Edited by Solear at 2013-5-1 08:37

"Origami replied at 2013-4-26 10:58: .. Don't look that bad so far. "

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-15 20:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017003 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top