SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Garland

Would you play Akaneiro if it were B2P? [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-6 23:55:48 |Show all posts
Even if the game is released prematurely on Steam, they can still get plenty of new users through promotions and sales on Steam when the content is ready. They don't have to worry about that. What I worry about is that IGN said they're putting together a review for the game, and in its current state I can't imagine a very high score coming out, especially with them having recently played Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, and now PoE, all games which are fairly polished and complete.

Use magic Report

Level 6

Eliminate Any Survivors

Post time 2013-2-8 04:15:47 |Show all posts
not yet till it gets new features

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-9 11:56:42 |Show all posts
I've paid more for worse games, so why not?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-9 12:20:45 |Show all posts
myapocalypse1991 replied at 2013-2-9 04:56
I've paid more for worse games, so why not?

Well i think everybody has paid full prices for games that later have dissapointed us, its impossible to get right forever but its also true that in the actual panorama of videogames with things as Path of exile totally free its hard to think in paying full price retail for akaneiro at least with his actuals features

Use magic Report

Level 7

♥ Bunny Riven on top of me ♥

Post time 2013-2-13 11:59:59 |Show all posts
Honestly! No right? the game is good but if they want to make the game famous they should stay for F2P for now rather than making it B2P soo mostly people can play it and recognized to the public fast

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-21 07:13:50 |Show all posts
Moxxie replied at 2013-2-13 11:59
Honestly! No right? the game is good but if they want to make the game famous they should stay for F ...

I would say give it some time. It just came out this month, I think. I was trying to remember the spacetime studio games, like pocket legends and dark legend. I would think that this game has better graphics than those game, but they started like this game, but they added more features later on within a couple of months. The only difference between this game and the spacetime studios games, was that you could enter an area where there were other players you could talk to. Overall, just give it time, they may surprise you. Maybe at the end of this month, they may add some more features and maybe bring back the chat feature.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-25 06:26:47 |Show all posts
thrallEd10 replied at 2013-2-21 07:13
I would say give it some time. It just came out this month, I think. I was trying to remember the  ...

I don't think she said she was giving up on the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-25 07:34:17 |Show all posts
For a f2p game it's an astounding piece of work imho.
So really, price point & how you would introduce the game to potential buyers/players needs to be part of the question too. A lot of ppl don't like "free"demos, so that might not be a good option either.
If the kickstarter is any indication they're in a tough spot.
I for one already have payed to play, as I'm guessing most on this thread have!
Another good question might be will I pay to play again.
With all the crashes I had early on (that drained my purchased karma) I probably won't
Still a great free game tho!!
WOOT!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-26 08:02:05 |Show all posts
     They would need to add a serious amount of content to make this a game players have to dish out money for.... The ARPG market is awesome now and only getting better.. FTP or not.... this game has its place in the genre but needs to flex its muscles to compete.. i hope they see the way to making a serious game we all can enjoy....

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-26 15:00:47 |Show all posts
Not yet far to many fixes need to be made, also, not with the current mobile structure of the missions etc the game's model is fine as is right now for a free to play game but if they were going the normal pay for game route they'd have to change it down to the core.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-7-4 01:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019636 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top