Register
Search
View: 1329|Reply: 4

Newest patch 2/5/2013 *Unofficial notes* [Copy link]

Level 7

I am the corruptor of hearts.

Post time 2013-2-7 03:52:26 |Show all posts
Edited by DTBIncarnate at 2013-2-7 10:27

1. Caltrops constant fear has been taken away and reduced to a chance to fear certain mobs.
2. Chat has been temporarily disabled in-game.
3. Rare item vendor now displays proper item stocks, and no longer steals money.
4. Chest spawn rate in certain missions has been reduced to eliminate unfair farming techniques.
5. A few game mechanics and bugs fixed.
6. A ping indicator at the upper right (to the left of the minimap) (thanks kayuko)
7. Changed artwork in a few mission areas. (thanks kayuko)
8. Caltrops may need more energy per use (thanks soki)
9. Boss appears AFTER you kill the first group of enemies in mission "The Outcast" instead of before. New miniboss on the same mission (thanks origami)
10. Seeing red damage boost slightly reduced possibly (thanks raphael.reberga)

This is a list I've compiled, with input from another user, I am not a member of spicyhorse staff. I remind you, these are player submitted, not staff official.

Life is like a box of chocolates, great until you get the nasty coconut ones.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-7 05:15:04 |Show all posts
Edited by Jean La Montarde at 2013-2-6 22:16

Good work DTBIncarnate

This is a REALLY big mistake from Spicy Horse, the patches has to be perfectly documented because, we as players and some as supporters, backers,etc... of this game want to check that everything is well done, if you say that in this patch you will fix that, we are going to check and advise if its well or bad done in every posible way.

Notes has to be public BEFORE the release of the path its a perfect way to create HYPE

Use magic Report

Level 7

I am the corruptor of hearts.

Post time 2013-2-7 05:17:37 |Show all posts
It has been made clear that it is an issue, and it will be fixed, there will be patch notes regularly. This is only my attempt to give as much info as possible until then.

I am a player and backer as well, but I understand how much of a work load they have on their hands right now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-7 11:12:45 |Show all posts
The first thing I noticed was that the skill which boosts HP regeneration doesn't last as long. That was after a smoke and drink though so maybe I'm wrong

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-7 17:16:04 |Show all posts
Seems like Seeing Red power boost has been nerfed to. My Hungry cleave was doing 60 without it and 104 with it before patch, now I do 60 and 90.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-26 15:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014813 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top