Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1180|Reply: 6

About character skill buildup ( 1 ) [Copy link]

Level 7

♥ Bunny Riven on top of me ♥

Post time 2013-2-10 08:18:03 |Show all posts
When you are a prowess type character what stat would you build for its skills?  ( POWER OR SKILL ) which is better?and why?

When you are a fortitude character type what stat would you build for its skills? ( DEFENSE OR giving a little POWER for a bit of damage )whats a  better build for this?why?

When you are a cunning type character what stat would you build for its skills? ( ONLY SKILLS cause he/shes more like being a Mage or Nuker ) do you guys have betters build for this? i wanna know why?
♥ Ohh please master, HURT ME MORE! ♥

Use magic Report

Level 7

I am the corruptor of hearts.

Post time 2013-2-10 08:31:56 |Show all posts
Skills for cunning are based off of SKILL, the higher your SKILL, the more effective your moves will be.
Example, at 20 skill, you hit say 30 with caltrops, at 50 you will hit 40 or higher, not sure the exact increases.

Fortitude players work the same way, but their skills are based off of DEFENSE instead of SKILL. POWER is only for weapon damage, and the other class's skills.

I am a pure SKILL (level up cunning every time) cunning build and I haven't died in ages. I do great damage, and if you know how to time attacks, this build is devastating.

Use magic Report

Level 7

Post time 2013-2-10 10:48:08 |Show all posts
DTBIncarnate replied at 2013-2-10 08:31
Skills for cunning are based off of SKILL, the higher your SKILL, the more effective your moves will ...

thanks! that would help me for my build

Use magic Report

Level 7

Post time 2013-2-10 10:51:51 |Show all posts
DTBIncarnate replied at 2013-2-10 08:31
Skills for cunning are based off of SKILL, the higher your SKILL, the more effective your moves will ...

ohh theres one thing, when you said " POWER is only for weapon damage, and the other class's skills. " you mean the auto attack not the usage of skills/abilities right?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-10 11:10:46 |Show all posts
prowess build power, more damage, and you have cc and escapes too, fortitude build pure defense, your skills scale from defense stat, and adding power only grants one defense point

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-27 04:43:06 |Show all posts
+power = you get +3power+2skill+1fort
+skill = you get +3skill +2fort +1power
+fort = you get +3fort +2power +1 skill

power add normal hit damage and power ability damage/effects e.g. buring amount
skill add critical chance and cunning ability damage/effects e.g. burning amount, slowing rate
fort add defence and fort ability damge /effects e.g. heal amount, defence

there are add-on effects for each skill when you enhance the skills.
e.g.   swath of destruction I - charge infront
swath of destruction II - charge infront + leave a trail of burning lava behind and cause burning
etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-27 05:33:27 |Show all posts
it seems like as long as you have +5 KILL at a time, you get about 210% exp
e.g. 24exp each kill, 4kills = 96exp
                              6kills = 13kills = 312exp
                              20kills = 46kills = 1102 exp
etc

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-9-21 17:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015873 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top